1. Can I Publish Press Releases Too?
How can I publish my Press Release?
It’s simpler than you think. Press release distribution is a service for everyone, and it greatly saves the cost to publicize newsworthy content, including opening up a new store, celebrating a company’s anniversary, counting down to a new product release, etc. It usually takes less than 5 days for a press release to reach hundreds of media stations and publicize the content by targeting a massive pool of audiences.
Consider Sandra, a brilliant inventor. She has built something that will change the world. Her invention is great, but nobody knows about it - she needs some publicity.
Ads are too costly, and it takes time to build a popular blog that has a large pool of viewers. She needs something affordable, effective, and credible. Something that will publicize her creation immediately.
That is when the press release service stepped in and saved Sandra from headache. After some thorough research, she decided to use MarketersMEDIA Newswire because it is the perfect balance for affordability and quality.
Figure 1. The process of press release publication with MarketersMEDIA Newswire
1.1 Submission and Approval
- Sandra first signed up for an account. Within a few minutes, she is ready to send her very first press release. Although she is a great inventor, she doesn’t know anything about writing a press release. Fortunately, MarketersMEDIA has her covered
- MarketersMEDIA has information about Editorial Guidelines and tutorials in place for new users like Sandra. They can easily learn about what are the do’s and don’ts of press release submission by reading the Editorial Guidelines and other nuances of press release writing.
1.2 Syndication & Distribution
1.3 Distribution Report
- Now that all the hard work is done, Sandra has time to sit back and reap the fruits of her press release distribution.
- MarketersMedia Newswire sends her a distribution report that consists of ‘proof of visibility’ information such as the brand and name of media agencies, live links Sandra can tap to read her own press release on different sites, and potential readers the press release can reach.
1.4 Publicity and Visiblity
- The collective ‘proof of visibility’ in her report illustrates the press release distributed has reached its intended endpoints, and Sandra can learn about the number of estimated audiences her release can reach, too.
- A quick search of her press release on search engines now returns hundreds of results! A journalist calls for an interview and a company emails her to talk about funding her project. Before she knows it, Sandra’s invention is on its way to change the world for the better.
- As for you, if you have an interesting story to tell, let us help you out so that you too can celebrate your press release campaign’s success.
- We know there is a first time for everything, so we have prepared a tutorial page for you to take your first step in press release distribution. There is a free template at the end waiting for you, too!