Some of the key players in Graph Analytics market include DataStax, Microsoft, IBM, AWS, Oracle, Graphistry, Objectivity, Dataiku, Cambridge Intelligence, Cray, Expero, Teradata, TIBCO Software, Lynx Analytics, Linkurious, Franzl, Neo4j, TigerGraph, Right-To-Win, Tom Sawyer Software, and Kineviz.
— Increasing demand to analyze low-latency queries, and the ability to uncover relationships between data in real-time are some of the factors driving the market. However, lack of standardization and programming ease is restraining the market growth.
Request for sample here: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/graph-analytics-market/request-sample
Graph analytics leverage graph structures to understand, codify, and visualize relationships that exist between people or devices in a network. Graph analytics, built on the mathematics of graph theory, is used to model pairwise relationships between people, objects, or nodes in a network. It can uncover insights about the strength and direction of the relationship.
Based on application, the route optimization is expected to have a lucrative growth owing to the growing need for identifying the fastest and safest route in verticals, such as supply chain and logistics, transportation, retail, and eCommerce.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/graph-analytics-market
By geography, North America is likely to have a huge demand owing to the increasing use of the big data technology, growing amount of data across verticals, and rising investmentsby companies in real-time analytics.
Make an inquiry at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/graph-analytics-market
Deployment Modes Covered:
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
• Risk and Compliance Management
• Route Optimization
• Customer Analytics
• Recommendation Engines
• Fraud Detection
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
• Government and Public Sector
• Retail and Ecommerce
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Transportation and Logistics
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
Release ID: 88936910