According to Stratistics MRC, X-Band Radar Market is estimated at $3.9 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $5.4 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2015 to 2022.
— Increasing security concerns, rapid improvement in the commercial and defense sectors across the globe are the key driving factors of the global X band radar market. Moreover, the functioning of X band radar system within a specific low range frequency is the key feature fueling the growth of the global X band radar market. However, strict government regulations and political changes are the key constraints impacting the growth of the X band radar market.
Request for sample here:
Amongst Types, mobile X-band radars commanded the largest share in the market owing to enhanced usage in air traffic control, early weather warning, perimeter surveillance, and airborne surveillance. The demand for portable or mobile X-band radars in the North American region is increasing at a fast pace. This is due to the expansion of various new programs by the U.S. to devise an enormous defense system. Asia-Pacific region is expected to obtain the highest growth in the X-band radar market. Need to counter the rising terrorist activities and various military equipment modernization programs are factors fueling the market in this region.
Access the complete report at:
Some of the major players in this market are Furuno Electric Company Limited, Japan Radio Company Limited, SAAB AB, Selex Es S.P.A, Kelvin Hughes Limited, Terma A/S, Reutech Radar Systems (Pty) Ltd., Thales-Raytheon Systems Company Llc, Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., Northrop Grumman Corporation, The Raytheon Company, Detect, Inc. and Kelvin Hughes Limited, Prosensing Inc.
Make an inquiry at:
• Portable X-band Radars
o Road Radars
o Other Portable X-band Radars
• Non-portable X-band Radars
o Other Non-portable X-band Radars
o Mobile X-Band Radar
o Sea-Based X-Band Radar (SBX)
• Other Applications
• Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA)
• Passive Electronically Scanned Array (PESA)
System Components Covered:
• Communication System
• Command and Control System
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on LinkedIn at:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
Name: James Lamb
Organization: Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd
Address: SMRC SALES OFFICE, 17049 King James Way, Gaithersburg, MD, 20877, USA +1-301-202-5929
For more information, please visit http://www.strategymrc.com/
Release ID: 212024