We Silver Jewels Launches A New Range of Authentic Silver Fashion Jewellery

Share This Press Release

Silver jewellery has been a hot trend as well as a traditional piece of jewellery at the same time. Moreover, fashion jewellery with sterling silver is gaining popularity at a huge rate. We silver jewels provides authentic silver jewellery both in traditional and fashionable.

Chunky silver jewellery has become an essential piece in almost every woman’s wardrobe. Whether it is fashionable earrings or traditional earrings people have been eyeing sterling silver a lot off lately. “We silver jewels offers a wide range of jewellery in various categories such as rings, pendants, charms, necklaces, and even earrings. The most interesting part about this online store is that they provide an opportunity for the customers to customise their jewelleries according to their taste. Buyers can not only select the colour of the stones or size of the earrings but they can also opt for various platings” like gold plating or chromium plating!

Recently “We silver jewels” launched a new range of sterling silver jewellery in their online store! A lot of people have been talking about this website due to their low factory direct prices and their humongous range of sterling silver jewellery. Jewelry wholesale designs stores usually do not offer a wide range of designs but we silver jewels has specialised in this category and that is one of the major reasons for the increasing popularity.

Some people choose to follow the trend and look for celebrity inspired silver jewellery and that is exactly what this online store has added in the new collection! Apart from producing a wide variety of designs and taking custom design orders, this online store also offers safe and secure payment mode through PayPal as well as other debit card options.

Not only that they also conform to USA regulations and provide stamped 925 silver jewellery, which is nickel as well as lead free. Since this online store provides wholesale silver jewelry so they also take production orders and offer volume discounts which makes it easier for the customers to purchase silver jewellery in bulk.

Apart from being a trustworthy online store, “We silver jewels” also has a block section which provides interesting post on fashion jewellery as well as accessorizing on trend! This is one of the major reasons for their increasing customer diaries as well as positive reviews. There done as well as refund policy is also cent percent authentic.

About the company:

Silver jewels are a wholesale jewelry supplies that provides a wide variety of 925 silver jewellery at affordable and wholesale prices. They have their main store in Texas and a factory which is located in Thailand but their online store can be accessed globally. This company specialises in 925 sterling silver which means that their products are made of 92.5% pure silver and the rest 7.5% consists of metals like copper or stainless steel but they ensure that all the products are nickel as well as lead free to ensure the safety of their customers. There safe and secure payment mode as well as wide variety of designs have recently made them one of the most popular online jewellery stores.

Website: www.we-silver-jewels.com

Contact Info:
Name: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Organization: We Silver Jewels
Address: 4660 Beechnut St., Houston, TX, United States

Source: PressCable

Release ID: 88933071