Market Research Future published a research report on “Virtual Reality For Consumer Market Research Report- Global Forecast till 2023” – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2023.
— Virtual Reality for Consumer Global Market - Overview
Virtual reality is a technology that creates a realistic surrounding for various industrial benefits. In doing so, it takes help from several devices. The global virtual reality for consumer market is gaining high traction from several industries and is slated to cross USD 4 billion mark quite easily by the end of 2023, and that too, with a 19% CAGR during the forecast period of 2017-2023, as revealed by Market Research Future (MRFR), in a detailed report.
Several industries like entertainment, gaming, defense, healthcare, education, and other have projects in their pipeline to support the optimum usage of virtual reality. Such prolific application is expected to backup its strong growth potential in the foreseeable future. However, its initial cost may create some issues for the market expansion possibilities.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/4757
Some of the prominent players in the global virtual reality for consumer market: Alibaba Group Holding Limited (China), AltspaceVR (U.S.), Amazon.com, Inc. (U.S.), Binary VR Inc. (U.S.), Bitmovin (Austria), Facebook, Inc. (U.S.), Google LLC (U.S.), HTC Corporation (Taiwan), Leap Motion, Inc. (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S), nDreams, Ltd. (U.S.), NextVR, Inc. (U.S.), Nvidia Corporation (U.S.), Pixvana, Inc. (U.S.), and Sony Corporation (Japan) among others.
Virtual Reality for Consumer Global Market - Segmentation
The global Virtual Reality For Consumer Market, as per the report revealed by MRFR, is on the basis of an in-depth segmentation. The segmentation includes component, technology, deployment application, and stimulations.
• Based on the component, the global virtual reality for consumer market has been segmented by hardware, software and solutions. The hardware segment includes head-mounted displays, and VR accessories. The head-mounted segment is gaining strong traction from various quarters.
• Based on the technology, the global virtual reality for consumer market comprises 4K & 8K video, adaptive streaming, 3D audio, 3D depth sensors, computer vision, and others. The 4K & 8K video segment has good market grasp. The 3D audio segment is benefitting from its inclusion in the defence industry.
• Based on the stimulations, the global virtual reality for consumer market can be segmented into gesture control, optical tracking, positional tracking, hand tracking, and others. The gesture control segment is having a great run in various industries.
Virtual Reality for Consumer Global Market - Regional Analysis
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) are regions that have been included in a region-specific study of the global virtual reality for consumer market. MRFR’s attempt to have the growth pockets properly analysed led to this kind of segmentation.
North America has the global leadership owing to its expertise in the sector that provides an unparalleled edge to the region over others. This is happening due to the funding regional markets are receiving from both government and private investors. Its simplified procedures across industries to integrate these technologies are also helping the market expansion procedures. Among the substantial gainers, eye tracking, foveated rendering, frame tearing and others are profiting well by providing virtual reality for consumer solution.
Europe’s growth would be substantial as several countries and their research expenditures are expected to take the global market forward. The APAC region is evolving as a market with great potential. Countries such as China, Japan, and India are expected to provide high growth opportunities to march ahead with the highest CAGR in the coming years.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/virtual-reality-consumer-market-4757
• Virtual reality for consumer companies
• Virtual reality for consumer providers
• Technical universities
• System integrators
• Managed Security Service Providers
• Professional service providers
• Research and development companies
• Market research and consulting firms
• Solution providers
• Technology standards organizations
• Technology investors
• System Integrators
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Source URL: https://marketersmedia.com/virtual-reality-for-consumer-market-2019-global-trends-sales-revenue-research-analysis-emerging-technologies-development-status-and-regional-forecast-2023/88908541
Release ID: 88908541