Utility Bidder, one of the UK’s most trusted providers of business utility services, has been recognized recently by the Energy Live Consultancy Awards (TELCA) with the awards for the Consultancy of the Year as well as the Best Customer Service for SME customers.
Utility Bidder continues to hit the headlines. Official sources have revealed that the company has recently managed a double win at the TELCA 2019, taking home the Best Customer Service for SME customers and the Consultancy of the Year awards. The two awards were sponsored by EY and CNG respectively and were given away at the Institute of Engineering and Technology to celebrate the best of the best energy consultants in the industry.— Renowned UK-based provider of utility services,
Immediately after receiving the two highly coveted awards, Utility Bidder CEO Chris Shaw stated, “If you look after the customers they’ll look after you. We introduced Trustpilot into the business a couple of years ago, we worked really hard with that to get to the 9.8 and we use that to reinforce, whenever we are having a conversation with a customer, look at the reviews on Trustpilot and you know, they don’t tell lies.”
At a time when rising utility costs have become a major concern for business owners, Utility Bidder thrives to decrease these costs by offering a fully comprehensive service. The company does all the hard work to help its clients gain competitive energy prices from all of the major suppliers. Delivering excellent customer service has always been a top priority with Utility Bidder. The company’s commitment to quality service provides the foundation to an easy, care-free transition between utility suppliers.
Mentioned below are some of the services offered by Utility Bidder.
● Business Gas: Strong relationships with the UK's top gas suppliers enable Utility Bidder to gain the most competitive prices for its clients and save up to 45%, whether they are renewing or switching.
● Business Electricity: In line with energy shifts, Utility Bidder’s energy consultants can get exclusive rates by using its premier supplier pricing. Business electricity requires bespoke pricing and Utility Bidder offers an extensive range of competitive electricity packages to cater to different requirements from 27+ suppliers.
● Business Water: Utility Bidder helps clients secure the best contract for business through its market insights and supplier relations. From new contracts to bill validations through to water audits – if there are savings to be made, Utility Bidder promises to find it.
● Business Telecom: Comprehensive business telephony support covering IoT solutions, calls and access, hosted telephony, mobile services, cloud hosting, data and connectivity, and much more. Just like other services, Utility Bidder fully manages the process of switching from beginning to end.
● Merchant Services: Robust relationships within the merchant services sector to deliver an all-in-one business service to all businesses.
● Renewable Energy: Helps businesses embrace environment-friendly policies and practices by providing them access to renewable energy prices and green energy rates.
Founded in 2009, Utility Bidder has already received over one thousand customer reviews in Trustpilot with an impressive average rating of 4.9 stars. These reviews speak volumes about the service quality and customer service delivered by the company.
“It’s great to know that there's a company that take all of the stress and hassles out of organizing energy contracts. Running a small business, it's not top of my list of things to do, even though it should be, that's where Utility Bidder comes in,” said an impressed customer. “They are always professional, helpful and friendly, they always do as they say and you have a contact name if you need to get in touch... So thanks Tom for your assistance this time around ... An absolute pleasure to deal with!”
In another review, a delighted client mentioned, “We have had and continue to have an excellent working relationship with Tom Johnson and Utility Bidder for a number of years - the service they offer through tom is excellent and useful - Tom's approach to knowing what we need and when and why is great - he knows his industry and he knows what we as a consumer need - his calls are never pushy always factual and that is why we continue to use Utility Bidder and make it know to every other gas/electricity broker out there that we have no intentions of using anyone else.”
Name: Utility Bidder
Email: Send Email
Organization: Utility Bidder
Address: 3 Hardman Square, Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3EB
Phone: 0800 007 4001
Release ID: 88931434