The Agricultural Disinfectants Market is expected to reach USD 2.11 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2016 to 2021 dominated by APAC Region.
— The agricultural disinfectants market is projected to reach a value of USD 2.11 billion by 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2016 to 2021. The market drivers include increase in demand for animal products, emergence of greenhouse vegetable production and vertical farming, rising incidences of disease outbreaks among livestock, and ban on antibiotics in animal feed.
Browse 71 market data Tables and 71 Figures spread through 197 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Agricultural Disinfectants Market by Type (Hypochlorites & Halogens, Quaternary Ammonium Compounds & Phenols, Oxidizing Agents & Aldehydes), Application Area (Surface, Aerial, Water Sanitizing), End Use, Form, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021" http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/agricultural-disinfectants-market-by-type-hypochlorites-halogens-quaternary-ammonium-compounds-phenols-oxidizing-agents-aldehydes-application-area-surface-aerial-water-sanitizing-end-use-form-and-r-st-to-2021-market-report.html
“Quaternary ammonium compounds & phenols segment is projected to be the largest segment, by type, from 2016 to 2021”
Quaternary ammonium compounds & phenols are available easily and have a relatively low price and can be used in concentrated or diluted form or even in disposable wipe form. Phenol penetrates into the organic matter quickly and kills microorganisms present in the infected areas of livestock and agricultural farms.
The surface segment is gaining a substantial position in the agricultural disinfectants market. It helps to remove dirt, dust, manure, and other unwanted materials from the surface and disinfect the wooden, painted, and concrete surfaces in greenhouses and other crop production facilities.
The liquid form segment is emerging as it is cost-effective and suitable for various livestock and agricultural uses. It is easy to handle and is less visible on the treated surfaces.
The demand for agricultural disinfectants is driven by the increasing consumption of meat and other animal product sowing to increasing per-capita income of the consumers in the emerging countries of the Asia-Pacific region.
Major players include:
• The Chemours Company (U.S.)
• Zoetis (U.S.)
• Nufarm Limited (U.S.)
• The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.)
• Neogen Corporation (U.S.)
The other players that also have a strong presence in this market include:
• Stepan Company (U.S.)
• Thymox Technology (Canada)
• FINK TEC GmbH (Germany)
• Quat-Chem Ltd. (U.S.)
• Entaco NV (Belgium)
Objectives of the study
• To define, segment, and project the size of the agricultural disinfectants market with respect to its type, end use, form, application, and key regions
• To provide detailed information about the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
• To strategically analyze the micro markets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contribution to the total market
• To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
• To scrutinize the competitive environment of the agricultural disinfectants market with the help of Porter’s five Forces analysis
• To provide the analysis of research & development (R&D) spending and funding activities in the agricultural disinfectants market
• To project the size of the market, in terms of value (USD million), in the key regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
• To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
• To analyze competitive developments—acquisitions, agreements, partnerships, divestments, expansions, investments, joint ventures, and new product launches—in the agricultural disinfectants market in the last five years Target Audience
The key stakeholders for the report include:
• Agricultural disinfectant manufacturers
• Agricultural disinfectant importers and exporters
• Government regulatory authorities and research organizations
• Agricultural disinfectant associations and industry bodies
• Organic certification agencies
REQUEST A SAMPLE COPY OF THIS REPORT http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=681508
Request a discount on "Agricultural Disinfectants Market by Type (Hypochlorites & Halogens, Quaternary Ammonium Compounds & Phenols, Oxidizing Agents & Aldehydes), Application Area (Surface, Aerial, Water Sanitizing), End Use, Form, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021" research report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=681508
Scope of the Report
On the basis of type, the agricultural disinfectants market is segmented into:
• Hypochlorites & halogens
• Quaternary ammonium compounds & phenols
• Oxidizing agents & aldehydes
• Others (alcohols and acids)
On the basis of application area, the agricultural disinfectants market is segmented into:
• Water sanitizing
On the basis of end use, the agricultural disinfectants market is segmented into:
• Livestock farms
• Agricultural farms
On the basis of form, the agricultural disinfectants market is segmented into:
• Others (granular & gel forms)
On the basis of region, the agricultural disinfectants market is segmented into:
• North America
• Latin America
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 100+ leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
Name: Ritesh Tiwari
Email: Send Email
Address: UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ Magarpatta city, Hadapsar Pune - 411013 Maharashtra, India.
Phone: + 1 888 391 5441
Release ID: 130891