“Solitaire's manufacturing steps are best-in-class; for example, we do not use moulds, and instead have adopted the highest precision methods for each creation
— If there is one thing that is indispensable for the creation of a custom piece jewellery tags, it is the hours of work put in by the craftsmen who make each jewel.
With authentic custom jewellery, prices are reflected in the quality of the piece and uncompromising service & not on how much does custom jewelry cost – there is a distinct difference. According to a spokesperson from Solitaire, a design studio from Toronto, “Solitaire's manufacturing steps are best-in-class; for example, we do not use moulds, and instead have adopted the highest precision methods for each creation. Instead of talking to a sales person or searching for the biggest discounts, clients collaborate directly with designer Alex Armen. Solitaire is about understanding our clients first, and then designing and creating premium, made-to-order pieces.”
Solitaire provided an overview of their personalized service:
1. Collaborate directly with Toronto custom jewellery designer & artist, Alex Armen
2. Finalize your custom designed jewellery, diamond or gem and pricing during your first or second session
3. Your authentic custom jewellery order is designed and created in Solitaire's design studio and workshop. You receive exceptional quality, transparency, and value
4. Fulfill your ideal spend and timeline, while experiencing Solitaire's signature guidance and unmatched quality
5. Solitaire's design studio and workshop are comprised of experienced, certified professionals including: in-house designer; diamond and gem specialist; goldsmith
Custom jewelry is a timeless gift: it is cherished during your lifetime and then during the lifetimes of those to whom it is passed down. Your bespoke piece is uniquely personal, a three-dimensional work of art that represents you. A custom creation may well be the perfect gift.
Video URL: https://youtu.be/sDZIEkIMyok
Release ID: 345585