Stomach Cancer Market –Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities, Analysis of Top Key Players and Forecast to 2025
— Stomach Cancer Market 2018
Wiseguyreports.Com adds “Stomach Cancer Market –Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities, Analysis of Top Key Players and Forecast to 2025” To Its Research Database.
This report provides in depth study of “Stomach Cancer Market” using SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the organization. The Stomach Cancer Market report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based on the various objectives of an organization such as profiling, the product outline, the quantity of production, required raw material, and the financial health of the organization.
Black Swan Analysis Epiomic™ Epidemiology Series Forecast Report on Stomach Cancer in 17 Major Markets
Stomach cancer is a broad term encompassing tumours arising in the stomach and includes gastric carcinoma which is a malignant epithelial-origin tumour commonly developing after prolonged periods of gastritis. Stomach cancers tend to develop slowly over many years spreading in different ways. Long-term infection of the stomach with Helicobacter pylori may lead to inflammation (known as chronic atrophic gastritis) and pre-cancerous changes to the inner lining of the stomach.
This report provides the current incident population for Stomach Cancer across 17 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan, India, Mexico, Turkey, Argentina, Australia, Canada, Russian, Saudi Arabia and South Africa) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current incidence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, several of the classifications and co-morbidities of Stomach Cancer have been quantified and presented alongside the overall incidence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main features and co-morbidities associated with Stomach Cancer include:
• History of stomach polyps or stomach lymphoma
• Family history of stomach cancer
• Colorectal cancer
• Familial adenomatous polyposis
• BRCA1/BRCA2 mutations
• Megaloblastic (pernicious) anaemia or being blood type A
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information from patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
• Able to quantify patient populations in global Stomach Cancer’s market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
• Gain further insight into the incidence of the subdivided types of Stomach Cancer and identify patient segments with high potential.
• Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
• Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Stomach Cancer’s incident population.
• Identify sub-populations within Stomach Cancer which require treatment.
• Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Stomach Cancer patients.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Major Key Points in Table of Content:
Table of Contents
• List of Tables and Figures
• Cause of the Disease
• Risk Factors & Prevention
• Diagnosis of the Disease
• Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
• Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
• Key Co-morbid Conditions/ Features Associated with the Disease
• Methodology for Quantification of Patient Numbers
o Additional data available on request
• Top-Line Incidence for Stomach Cancer
• Stages and Grading of Stomach Cancer
o Location of Tumour
o Histopathology of Tumour Cells in Stomach Cancer
o Lauren Classification of Stomach Cancer
o Co-morbidity of H. Pylori infection in Stomach Cancer
• Abbreviations used in the Report
• Other Black Swan Analysis Publications
• Black Swan Analysis Online Patient-Based Databases
• Patient-Based Offering
• Online Pricing Data and Platforms
List of Tables
• AJCC Tumour Grading Classification for Stomach Cancer
• Incidence of Stomach Cancer, total (000s)
• Incidence of Stomach Cancer, males (000s)
• Incidence of Stomach Cancer, females (000s)
• AJCC Stage at diagnosis for Stomach cancer patients, total (000s)
• Location of tumour cells in Stomach Cancer patients, total (000s)
• Major histopathological type of Stomach Cancer, total (000s)
• Lauren Classification of Adenocarcinoma subtypes in SC patients, total (000s)
• H. Pylori infection in Stomach cancer, total (000s)
• Abbreviations and Acronyms used in the report
• USA Incidence of Stomach Cancer by 5-yr age cohort, males (000s)
• USA Incidence of Stomach Cancer by 5-yr age cohort, females (000s)
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Organization: WISE GUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: 841 198 5042
Release ID: 346797