Collaboration with Bloggers, Cookbook Authors and Vegan Advocates Delivers a Delicious Summer of Plant-Based Eating
Purple Carrot, the leading plant-based meal kit delivery service, will introduce the company’s first ever Summer Guest Chef Series beginning on Friday, June 17th. The series will feature talented chefs, cookbook authors, bloggers, and plant-based advocates who will provide one-of-a-kind vegan recipes that will be featured in Purple Carrot’s weekly menu offerings.—
“We wanted to create a unique experience that inspires a summer of plant-based eating. We’ve partnered with some of the best chefs and recipe developers around the country whose meals blew us away in order to give our customers something really special this summer,” said Andy Levitt, founder and CEO of Purple Carrot.
Purple Carrot’s notable contributors will bring fresh flavor profiles and great tasting recipes to the brand’s loyal following. Subscribers will enjoy creations from contributors including:
• Rich Landau (award-winning chef and owner of Vedge and V-Street, co-author of Vedge cookbook)
• Daphne Cheng (Executive Chef of Mother of Pearl, founder and CEO of Society C., owner of Exhibit C)
• Kathy Freston (plant-based advocate and author of The Book of Veganish)
• Gena Hamshaw (author of Food52 Vegan and Choosing Raw and founder of The Full Helping blog)
• Richa Hingle (author of Vegan Richa’s Indian Kitchen and founder of Vegan Richa blog)
• Wicked Healthy (Chad Sarno from Rouxbe and Derek Sarno former Global Chef of Whole Foods Market)
• Anya Kassoff (author of The Vibrant Table and founder of Golubka Kitchen blog)
• Akhtar Nawab (cofounder of Indie Fresh, chef advisor at Table in Washington DC, and a chef owner at Choza Taqueria)
• Kristen Thibeault (founder and Executive Chef of Kombu Kitchen)
• Laura Wright (founder of The First Mess blog)
By collaborating with guest chefs who range from vegan to omnivorous, Purple Carrot continues to evolve, innovate and diversify its delicious plant-based meals while promoting its core message of adopting a more plant-based diet that benefits one’s health and the environment. Additional contributors will be announced in the coming weeks. To learn more and sign up for a subscription, visit www.thepurplecarrot.com.
About Purple Carrot
Purple Carrot, founded in 2014, is the leading plant-based meal kit delivery service that makes it possible for people to simply and conveniently create delicious, plant-based meals at home. Purple Carrot sends all the fresh, pre-measured ingredients for seasonal recipes developed and tested by a world-class team of chefs to consumers who subscribe to the service. The mission-based company helps customers recognize how food, health and our environment are so closely connected. Learn more at www.thepurplecarrot.com.
Release ID: 119487