As public safety-grade 5G implementations become well-established in the 2020s, real-time UHD video transmission through coordinated fleets of drones, 5G-equipped autonomous police robots, smart ambulances, AR (Augmented Reality) firefighting helmets and other sophisticated public safety broadband applications will become a common sight.
— The “Public Safety LTE & 5G Market: 2020 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the public safety LTE/5G market including market drivers, challenges, enabling technologies, application scenarios, use cases, operational models, key trends, standardization, spectrum availability/allocation, regulatory landscape, case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents global and regional market size forecasts from 2020 till 2030, covering public safety LTE/5G infrastructure, terminal equipment, applications, systems integration and management solutions, as well as subscriptions and service revenue.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report, as well as a list and associated details of over 500 global public safety LTE/5G engagements – as of Q2’2020.
Get Free Sample Copy of Public Safety LTE & 5G Market Research Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=3310645
The report covers the following topics:
- Public safety LTE and 5G ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- System architecture and key elements of public safety LTE and 5G systems
- Analysis of public safety broadband application scenarios and use cases – ranging from mission-critical group communications and real-time video transmission to 5G era applications centered upon UHD (Ultra High Definition Video), AR/VR/MR (Augmented, Virtual & Mixed Reality), drones and robotics
- Operational models for public safety LTE and 5G networks including commercial, independent, managed, shared core, hybrid commercial-private and secure MVNO networks
- PPPs (Public-Private Partnerships) and other common approaches to financing and delivering dedicated public safety LTE and 5G networks
- MCX (Mission-Critical PTT, Video & Data), IOPS (Isolated Operation for Public Safety), deployable LTE/5G systems, ProSe (Proximity Services) for D2D (Device-to-Device) communications, HPUE (High Power User Equipment), QPP (QoS, Priority & Preemption), network slicing, end-to-end security, high-precision positioning, 3GPP access over satellite/NTN (Non-Terrestrial Networking) platforms and other enabling technologies
- Key trends including hybrid RAN (Radio Access Network) implementations for nationwide public safety broadband networks, local and city-level LTE deployments to support police forces in developing countries, adoption of sub-500 MHz spectrum for mission-critical LTE networks, commercial readiness of 3GPP-compliant MCX functionality, LMR-based interim solutions for off-network communications, secure MVNO solutions with cross-border roaming, mobile operator-branded critical communications broadband platforms, 5G NR connectivity for applications requiring higher data rates and lower latencies, and localized 5G NR networks for incident scene management
- Spectrum availability, allocation and usage for public safety LTE and 5G networks across the global, regional and national regulatory domains
- Standardization, regulatory and collaborative initiatives
- Future roadmap and value chain
- Profiles and strategies of 1,100 ecosystem players including LTE/5G equipment suppliers and public safety-domain specialists
- Strategic recommendations for public safety and government agencies, LTE/5G infrastructure, device and chipset suppliers, LMR vendors, system integrators, and commercial/private mobile operators
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2020 till 2030
Get Discount on Public Safety LTE & 5G Market Research Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=3310645
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
Public Safety LTE & 5G Network Infrastructure
- RAN (Radio Access Network)
- Mobile Core
- Backhaul & Transport
- 5G NR
RAN Base Station (eNB/gNB) Cell Sizes
- Small Cells
RAN Base Station (eNB/gNB) Mobility Categories
- Fixed Base Stations
- Deployable Base Stations
Deployable RAN Base Station (eNB/gNB) Form Factors
- NIB (Network-in-a-Box)
- Vehicular COWs (Cells-on-Wheels)
- Aerial Cell Sites
- Maritime Platforms
Backhaul & Transport Network Transmission Mediums
- Fiber & Wireline
Public Safety LTE & 5G Terminal Equipment
- 5G NR
- Smartphones & Handportable Terminals
- Mobile & Vehicular Routers
- Fixed CPEs (Customer Premises Equipment)
- Tablets & Notebook PCs
- Smart Wearables
- IoT Modules, Dongles & Others
Public Safety LTE & 5G Subscriptions/Service Revenue
- 5G NR
- Dedicated & Hybrid Commercial-Private Networks
- Secure MVNO Networks
- Commercial Mobile Networks
Public Safety LTE & 5G Systems Integration & Management Solutions
- Network Integration & Testing
- Device Management & User Services
- Managed Services, Operations & Maintenance
Public Safety Broadband Applications
- Mission-Critical Voice & Group Communications
- Real-Time Video Transmission
- Messaging, File Transfer & Presence Services
- Mobile Office & Field Applications
- Location Services & Mapping
- Situational Awareness
- Command & Control
- AR/VR/MR (Augmented, Virtual & Mixed Reality)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin & Central America
To know more at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=3310645
Key Questions Answered
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the public safety LTE and 5G opportunity?
- What trends, drivers and barriers are influencing its growth?
- How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2023, and at what rate will it grow?
- Which regions and submarkets will see the highest percentage of growth?
- What is the status of dedicated, hybrid commercial-private and secure MVNO-based public safety broadband networks worldwide?
- What are the key application scenarios and use cases of LTE and 5G for first responders?
- When will FirstNet, Safe-Net, ESN and other nationwide public safety broadband networks replace existing digital LMR systems?
- What opportunities exist for commercial mobile operators and critical communications service providers?
- What are the future prospects of NIB (Network-in-a-Box), COWs (Cell-on-Wheels), drone-mounted aerial cells and other rapidly deployable LTE and 5G NR systems?
- How does standardization impact the adoption of LTE and 5G for public safety communications?
- When will MCX, IOPS, ProSe, HPUE and other 3GPP-defined critical communications features be widely employed in public safety broadband networks?
- How will network slicing provide dynamic QoS guarantees and isolation for public safety applications in 5G networks?
- What are the existing and candidate frequency bands for the operation of public safety broadband networks?
- How can public safety stakeholders leverage excess spectrum capacity to ensure the economic viability of dedicated LTE and LTE networks?
- Who are the key ecosystem players, and what are their strategies?
- What strategies should LTE/5G infrastructure suppliers, LMR vendors, system integrators and mobile operators adopt to remain competitive?
Order a Copy of this Research Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=3310645
Name: Ganesh Pardeshi
Email: Send Email
Release ID: 88959878