Network as a Service market report provides analysis of top players in all regions with industry size, growth, revenue, cost, sales, technology, market insights, demand, trend, key statistics and industry forecasts to 2023.
— A fresh report on “Network as a Service Market” has been presented by Reportsnreports. The specialist consulting approach adopted to study the Network as a Service Market by size, share and growth form an important part of this market intelligence report. Expertise research specialist not only weight upon the company profiles of the major vendors but also significant aspects such as import and export status, supply chain management, demand and supply and distribution channel.
Get Free Sample Copy of Network as a Service Market Research Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=2038556
The Global Network as a Service (NaaS) Market size to grow from US$ 4.3 Billion in 2018 to US$ 21.7 Billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 38.3% during the forecast period.
WiFi-as-a-Service (WaaS) is a cloud-based wireless internet connectivity offered through on-demand subscription basis by various service providers. It comprises access points, WLAN controllers, wireless hotspot gateways, and among others. Cloud-based WiFi services are more powerful than maintaining the hardware equipment, hence organizations are increasingly moving toward WaaS as a primary means to connect with the world.
Network as a Service networking solution providers offer cloud-based infrastructure connectivity that includes various networking solutions, including virtual machine, servers, load balancers, network switches, memory, and storage. These services are offered by third parties to customers who do not want to invest in building their own networking infrastructure. Zero upfront costs, scalability, flexibility, and security are some of the benefits offered by this service.
“Asia Pacific (APAC) to record the highest growth rate during the forecast period”
Growing cloud adoption and vendor expansion are expected to drive the APAC NaaS market during the forecast period. The high rate of internet usage and increased adoption of smart phones in APAC facilitate companies to adopt advanced solutions and forge strong connections with a wide range of target audiences. In addition, APAC is witnessing an increasing demand for cloud-driven based network connectivity solutions, resulting in increasing investments and technological advancements across the retail and eCommerce industry vertical.
The Study Objectives of this report are:
• To forecast the revenue of the market’s segments with respect to 5 major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa (MEA), Asia Pacific (APAC), and Latin America
• To define, describe, and forecast the Network as a Service Market based on type, component, application, industry verticals, and regions
• To provide detailed information related to the major factors, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges, influencing the growth of the market
• To analyze the market’s subsegments with respect to the individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total market
• To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide the competitive landscape of the market
• To profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their recent developments and positioning in the Market
• To analyze the competitive developments, such as mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and R&D activities in the market
Complete report on Network as a Service Market spread across 132 pages, profiling 16 companies and supported with tables and figures is now available @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=2038556
Top Companies in the “Network as a Service Market” include are IBM (US), Oracle (US), Cisco (US), Verizon (US), AT&T (US), VMware (US)DXC(US), HPE (US), SYNNEX (US), Juniper Networks (US), NEC Corporation (Japan), Ciena Corporation (US), Aryaka Networks (US), Arista(US), Extreme Networks (US), Meta Networks (Israel), GTT (US), Masergy (US), Telstra (Australia), Silver Peak Systems (US), Global Cloud Xchange (India), NETSCOUT (US)and Century Link (US).
Reason to Access this report:
Network as a Service Market report would help the market leaders/new entrants in the market with the information on the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the NaaS market and the sub segments. The report would help stakeholders understand the competitive landscape and gain insights to better position their businesses and plan suitable go-to-market strategies.
Name: Snehal Shete
Email: Send Email
Address: Corporate Headquarters Tower B5, office 101, Magarpatta SEZ, Hadapsar, Pune-411013, India
Phone: +1 888 391 5441
Release ID: 494452