Growth in near-infrared imaging market can primarily be attributed to increasing number of surgical procedures globally & advantages of NIR imaging over conventional visualization methods. North America is major revenue generating region in near-infrared imaging market.
— Major players operating in near infrared imaging industry are Biospace Lab (France), Fluoptics (France), Mizuho Corporation (Japan), Li-Cor, Inc. (U.S.), Bruker Corporation (U.S.), Carl Zeiss Meditec AG (Germany), Novadaq Technologies Inc. (Canada), Hamamatsu Photonics K.K. (Japan), Karl Storz GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), PerkinElmer Inc. (U.S.), Promega Corporation (U.S.), and Miltenyi Biotech (Germany).
Download Free PDF Brochure - Near infrared imaging market report now available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=502245 .
The near-infrared imaging market is projected to reach USD 822 million by 2023 from an estimated USD 416 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 14.6% during the forecast period. Growth in the near-infrared imaging market can primarily be attributed to the increasing number of surgical procedures globally and the advantages of NIR imaging over conventional visualization methods.
The near-infrared imaging market is segmented into hospitals & clinics, research laboratories, and pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies. Hospitals & clinics are estimated to form the fastest-growing end-user segment in this market majorly due to the increasing prevalence of cancer and the rising number of plastic and reconstructive surgeries performed in hospitals and clinics.
• Reagents Manufacturing Companies
• Healthcare and Research Institutions
• Medical Device Companies
• Research and Consulting Firms
• Vendors and Service Providers
Market Segmentation, by Application:
• In vivo Imaging
• Cancer Surgeries
• Cardiovascular Surgeries
• Gastrointestinal Surgeries
• Plastic/Reconstructive Surgeries
For More Information on Near Infrared Imaging Market Research with Top Trends and Forecast at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=502245 .
North America accounted for the largest share of the near infrared imaging market in 2015. The market in North America is mostly driven by technological advancements and increasing cancer cases. Europe is the fastest-growing market for near infrared imaging due to increased technological advancements in the healthcare sector and developments of new products.
1 Company Share Analysis
2 North America
3 New Product Launches
4 FDA Approvals
6 Agreements and Announcements
The key players operating in the near-infrared imaging market are Stryker (US), KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG (Germany), Carl Zeiss Meditec AG (Germany), Leica Microsystems (Germany), Olympus (Japan), Fluoptics (France), Hamamatsu Photonics K.K (Japan), Quest Medical Imaging B.V. (Netherlands), Mizuho Medical Co, Ltd. (Japan), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), Visionsense (Israel), PerkinElmer, Inc. (US), LI-COR, Inc. (US), and SurgVision (Netherlands).
Connect for More Details for Discount and More information “Near Infrared Imaging Market by Product Type (NIR Fluorescence Imaging, Reagents), Application (Cancer surgery, Plastic surgery, Gastrointestinal surgery) End Users (Hospitals & Clinics, Research laboratory, Pharmaceutical companies) - Global Forecast to 2023” report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=502245 .
The near infrared imaging market report also provides a detailed competitive landscape of companies operating in this market. Segment and country specific company shares, news & deals, mergers &acquisitions, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies are detailed.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the global near-infrared imaging market are provided.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets is provided. The report also analyzes the markets for near-infrared imaging across various regions, new distribution channels, new clientele base, and different pricing policies.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the global near-infrared imaging is provided. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market is also provided.
• Competitive Assessment: An in-depth assessment of market shares and company share analysis of the key players foretasted till 2023 is provided.
Global near infrared imaging market is expected to witness growth in coming years owing to factors such as increase in number of initiatives undertaken by governments of various countries to ensure availability of near-infrared imaging for research purpose, rise in cancer cases, and advantage over imaging methods. Acquisition cost of near-infrared imaging devices is higher, which may inhibit market growth.
Email: Send Email
Address: Tower B5, Office 101, Magarpatta City SEZ, Pune-411013, India
Phone: +1 888 391 5441
Release ID: 491478