According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Nanocrystalline Cellulose Market is accounted for $22.2 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $227.2 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 29.5% during the forecast period.
— Some of the factors such increasing demand for green materials in developing countries, growth demands for renewable and biodegradable natural materials and advancements in the personal care industry are boosting the market growth. However, low cost substitute products are hindering the growth of the market.
Nanocrystalline cellulose is a renewable nanomaterial that has gained a lot of notice for its use as a biomedical fabric due to its outstanding physical and biological properties, such as surface chemistry, low toxicity, biodegradability, and biocompatibility. Furthermore, it provides an overview of the most recent advancements in nanocrystalline fiber and their nanocomposites in the biomedical pasture.
Based on End User, Paper Processing segment held considerable market share due to it helps improving fiber to fiber bond force and can be used as a barrier in oil-proof type papers. By geography, Asia Pacific acquired the largest market share during the forecast period owing increase in automotive production in Japan is expected to create new growth promise for nanocrystalline cellulose manufacturers.
Some of the key players profiled in the Nanocrystalline Cellulose Market include Airborne Imaging, Dibotics, Firmatek, Flir Systems, Fugro, IGI, Lasermap Inc., Leica Geosystems, Merrick & Company, RIEGL Laser Measurement Systems GmbH, Saab, Teledyne Technologies, Velodyne Lidar and XactSense.
• Hardwood Pulp
• Softwood Pulp
• Liquid Nanocrystalline Cellulose
• Powder Nanocrystalline Cellulose
• Pharmaceutical/Food Grade Nanocrystalline Cellulose
• Industrial Grade Nanocrystalline Cellulose
• Technical Grade
• Cellulose Nanocomposites
• Cellulose Nanocrystals
• Cellulose Nanofibrils
• Other Products
• Rheology Modifier
• Personal Care
• Paper Processing
• Drilling Fluid
End Users Covered:
• Paints & Coatings
• Medical & Pharmaceutical
• Food & Beverages
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
Release ID: 500105