Pune, India, 14th March 2018: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Music, Film, TV broadcasting scorecard - Global Thematic Research”.
Technology themes: Internet TV, artificial intelligence, voice as a computing platform, blockchain, short form video, the music value gap, virtual reality, ad blocking and live concerts.
Macro-economic and regulatory themes: copyright, the legal status of Internet streaming platforms, fake news, M&A, net neutrality and tax avoidance.
By far, the single most important theme is Internet TV. It has been given a 35% weighting, one of the highest weightings ever assigned to a single theme, implying that its impact over the next 12 to 24 months may be critical to the performance of this sector.
In this report, we look at the key investment themes that impact the music, film and TV broadcasting sectors worldwide have been discussed including identification of winners and losers.
21st Century Fox
Lions Gate Entertainment
Modern Times Group
Network 18 Media
Scripps Networks Interactive
Sirius XM Radio
Sun TV Network
TV Francaise (T.F.1)
- This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our “thematic engine”.
- About our Thematic Research Ecosystem
- Research has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats. To do this, tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in “thematic engine” help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Sector Scorecard, which aims to identify overall winners and losers in a sector based on all themes impacting that specific sector. Live scorecards for each of our 18 sectors are available on our client portal.
Reasons to buy
- Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
- Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
- Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
- Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
Table of Content: Key Points
Macro-economic and regulatory themes
Who’s who and best ideas
How has the traditional media sector performed against the broader TMT space?
How have individual music, film and TV companies performed?
Get in touch:
Name: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Organization: WISEGUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
For more information, please visit http://www.wiseguyreports.com
Release ID: 314280