Metrology Market Information, by Type (Industrial, Scientific, Legal), by End-user (Manufacturing, Automotive, Aerospace, Consumer products, Heavy industry), by Product (CMM, 3D scanner, Laser tracker) - Forecast 2027
— Market Scenario:
Metrology deals with the scientific study of measurements with respect to the industry standards and various units of parameters. The evolving measurement techniques integrated with rapid technological advancement is supplementing the demand of accurate and reliable metrology products. Market Research Future (MRFR) has recently availed a report providing comprehension and perception of the current trends of the global metrology market.
The use of technically advanced devices for measurement is also one of the key factor driving the metrology market.The study reveals that emerging high tech robots serviceable in automation, energy harvesting, and semiconductor wafer inspection is also responsible for the positive growth of metrology market. Apart from it lack of skilled labour to operate precision equipment such as CMM is restraining the metrology market. Also, the poor utility value of implemented machines is aiding the market growth of metrology measurements.
The Metrology Market is growing rapidly over 6.82% of CAGR and is expected to reach at USD 1255.5 million by the end of forecast period.
Major Key Players:
• Hexagon AB (Sweden)
• Carl Zeiss (Germany)
• Mitutoyo Corp.(U.S)
• Nikon metrology (Belgium)
• Renishaw (U.K.)
• metrology software product Ltd.(U.K.)
• Pantec metrology (Germany)
• Perceptron Inc.(U.S.)
• 3D Digital Corporation (U.S.)
• Faro Technologies (U.S.)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1064
Regional Analysis of Metrology Market:
Europe is expected to dominate the Global Metrology Market with the largest market share due to continuous technology advancement and increasing financial support from government in the region, and therefore accounting for 176.53 million and is expected to grow over 397.33 million by 2027.
Metrology Market in Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at CAGR of 10.60% from $ 141.84 million in 2016 to 485.85 million by 2027. The Europe market for Metrology Market is expected to grow at 6.67% CAGR (2016-2027).
Global Metrology Market can be segmented as follows:
Segmentation by Type: Industrial metrology, scientific metrology and legal metrology among others.
Segmentation by Product: CMM (coordinate measuring machine), optical digitizers, 3D scanners and Laser tracker among others.
Segmentation by End-user: Aerospace, automotive, consumer electronics, industrial, and energy & power among others.
Browse Full PR Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/press-release/metrology-industry
Key Market Findings:
• Global Metrology market has reached USD 607.9 million in 2016 and is projected to exhibit USD 1255.5 million by the end of 2027 with a growing CAGR of 6.82%.
• By type segment, the industrial metrology among all is growing with a highest revenue value of USD 350.44 million in 2016 and it is estimated to reach USD 878.51 million by the end of 2027, with growing CAGR of 8.71% is the fastest growing metrology type.
• By product segment, the coordinated measuring machine (CMM) is estimated to show highest revenue of USD 848.93 million in 2027 from USD 363.33 million in 2016, with growing CAGR of 8.02% during forecast period 2016 to 2027.
• By end-user segment, Manufacturing is showing highest revenue of USD 139.08 million in 2016 and is projected to exhibit USD 395.46 million by 2027, growing with highest CAGR of 9.97% during forecast period 2016-2027.
• Nikon metrology has announced in April 2016 about its new product development. It has developed MV331 and MV351 for faster measurement, automated and non-contact metrology. It also performs repetitive procedures and complex inspection task easily to enhance the measurement.
• Faro Technologies has announced in July 2016 about its expansion of metrology and factory automation sectors by acquisition of Build IT software & solution, one of the leader in 3D metrology software platform.
Objective of Metrology Market Study:
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Metrology market.
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
• To Analyze the Metrology Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, by product, by End-users and sub-segments.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Metrology market.
Table of Contents
1.2 Scope of the Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/metrology-market-1064
List of Tables
Table 1 Global Metrology Market, By Type, 2016-2027 (Usd Million) 26
Table 2 Global Industrial Metrology Market, 2016-2027 (Usd Million) 27
Table 3 Global Scientific Metrology Market, 2016-2027 (Usd Million) 28
List of Figures
Figure 1 Global Metrology Market Structure 10
Figure 2 Mrfr Research Process 11
Figure 3 Global Metrology Market: Drivers & Restraint 14
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Name: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Organization: Market Research Future
Address: Market Research Future Office No. 524/528,, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar Pune - 411028
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Release ID: 484712