The Global Frac Plugs Market Research Report includes companies engaged in manufacturing, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue and contact information.
Frac Plugs is a device used to isolate zones in wells during plug-and-perf operations. The Frac Plugs mainly includes composite plugs, dissolvable plugs, and cast-iron plugs. The composite plugs occupy the biggest part of the production. The main production base is in the United States, accounting for about 78% market share in 2017.—
The technology of the Frac Plugs is relatively mature. The leading players are Schlumberger, Halliburton, BHGE, Downhole Technology which accounting for about 44% market share in term of revenue in 2017.
The Frac Plugs market was valued at 320 Million US$ in 2018 and is projected to reach 430 Million US$ by 2025, at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Frac Plugs.
REQUEST FOR A FREE COPY OF SAMPLE PDF AT
THE STUDY OBJECTIVES ARE:
• To analyze and research the global Frac Plugs status and future forecast，involving, production, revenue, consumption, historical and forecast.
• To present the key Frac Plugs manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, and recent development.
• To split the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers and applications.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
THE FOLLOWING MANUFACTURERS ARE COVERED IN THIS REPORT:
Schlumberger, Halliburton, BHGE, Downhole Technology, Innovex, Forum Energy Technologies, NOV, Magnum Oil Tools, Weatherford, Rubicon Oilfield International, Sinopec, CNPC, Peak Completion, SPT Energy.
TABLE OF CONTENTS INCLUDE:
Executive Summary, Future Forecast, Market Opportunities, Challenges, Risks and Influences Factors Analysis, Breakdown Data by End User, Breakdown Data by Manufacturers, Breakdown Data by Product, Company Profiles, Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
FOR MORE QUERIES OR FOR CUSTOM REQUIREMENTS, CONTACT US AT
SOME OF THE KEY TABLES IN THE REPORT INCLUDE:
• Table Global Frac Plugs Market Size Growth Rate by Regions 2019-2025(K Units) & (Million US$)
• Table Global Manufacturers Market Concentration Ratio (CR5 and HHI)
• Table Frac Plugs Manufacturing Base Distribution and Headquarters
• Table Manufacturers Frac Plugs Product Offered
• Table Date of Manufacturers Enter into Frac Plugs Market
• Table Global Frac Plugs Production by Manufacturers (2014-2019) (K Units)
• Table Global Frac Plugs Production Share by Manufacturers (2014-2019)
• Figure Global Frac Plugs Production Share by Manufacturers in 2018
• Table Frac Plugs Revenue by Manufacturers (2014-2019) (Million US$)
• Table Frac Plugs Revenue Share by Manufacturers (2014-2019)
• Table Frac Plugs Price by Manufacturers 2014-2019 (USD/Unit)
• Table Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion Plans
• Table Global Frac Plugs Production by Regions 2014-2019 (K Units)
• Table Global Frac Plugs Production Market Share by Regions 2014-2019
• Table Global Frac Plugs Revenue by Regions 2014-2019 (Million US$)
• Table Global Frac Plugs Revenue Market Share by Regions 2014-2019
GET UP TO 50% DISCOUNT AT
We are a market-intelligence company formed with the objective of providing clients access to the most relevant and accurate research content for their growth needs. At InForGrowth, we understand Research requirements and help a client in taking informed business-critical decisions. Given the complexities and interdependencies of market-intelligence, there is always more than one source to explore and arrive at the right answer. Through our smart search feature and our reliable & trusted publishing partners, we are paving way for more simplified and relevant research.
Release ID: 502152