Japan In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market Provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments.
— Japan In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) market is predicted to exceed US$ 4.7 Billion mark by 2027. Japan represents one of the largest clinical laboratory markets in the Asia–Pacific region, and the fastest growing among the top ten IVD country markets. With an aging population, technological advances and advent of point of care diagnostics, Japanese IVD market is slated to show substantial growth in the future. Japan’s quickly aging population means the country is experiencing an explosion of chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and cancer. All of these conditions can be diagnosed and monitored using IVD products. However, some of the factors limiting the growth of the market are a lack of proper reimbursement policies and stringent regulatory framework.
Request a sample of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/6056165
Impact of COVID-19 on Japan In-Vitro Diagnostics Market
The COVID–19 outbreak has become a global stress test. The disease has infected around 159 Million people worldwide. Globally the death toll has reached 3,302,162 according to the latest statistics from the Worldometers (as of May 9, 2021). The number is still growing, and the duration of the pandemic is still difficult to predict. The COVID-19 outbreak has created a sense of urgency and panic among people globally. While people are being advised to stay indoors, healthcare professionals and researchers have registered a state of urgency. In this scenario, the in-vitro diagnostics forms the crux of increased testing. Manufacturers in the in-vitro diagnostic market are focusing on developing novel technologies for maximum testing within a minimum period. For instance, in April 2021, Sysmex Corporation obtained in vitro diagnostic approval in Japan for the manufacturing and marketing of the DetectAmp SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR Kit, a SARS coronavirus nucleic acid kit that detects the RNA of the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2). The novel coronavirus has accelerated the research and development activities in the in-vitro diagnostics market. Development and production in maximum numbers is the need of the hour. Therefore, quick approvals are proving to be the cherry on the cake for the growth of the in-vitro diagnostic market.
Segment Wise - Japan IVD Market and Forecast
• On segment basis, Immunoassay and Infectious disease are the leading segment of the Japan IVD market.
• It is predicted that the immunoassay market in Japan will reach nearly US$ 1.1 Billion by 2027.
• Clinical Chemistry holds the 3rd spot in the Japan IVD market.
• Hematology and Tumor Marker segments are competing closely with each other to grab maximum share of the pie.
• Pathology is one of the fastest growing segment of the Japan in vitro diagnostics market.
• Genetic Testing captures least share of the Japan in vitro diagnostics market.
Japan IVD Market – Company Wise Sales Analysis
• In Japan IVD market, Sysmex Corporation is the leader, followed by Roche Diagnostics.
• It is predicted that Sysmex Corporation will maintain its dominant position throughout the forecast period.
• Abbott Laboratories and Danaher Corporation are the other top two players in Japan IVD market.
• It is anticipated that biomerieux’s IVD revenue in Japan will increase to nearly US$ 200 Million by 2026.
iGATE RESEARCH report titled “Japan In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market, Impact of COVID-19, Size, Share, Trends, Major Deals, Company Analysis and Recent Developments – Forecast to 2027” provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast–evolving, high–growth Japan IVD Market.
Access Complete Report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/japan-in-vitro-diagnostics-ivd-market-impact-of-covid-19-size-share-trends-major-deals-company-analysis-and-recent-developments-forecast-to-2027
This 186 Page report with 40 Figures and 4 Tables has been analyzed from 8 View Points:
1) Japan IVD Market and Forecast (2002 – 2027)
2) Impact of COVID-19 on Japan In-Vitro Diagnostics Market
3) Japan IVD Market Share and Forecast (2008 – 2027
4) Japan IVD Market & Forecast – By Segment (2008 – 2027)
5) Japan IVD Market & Forecast – Company Sales Analysis (2014 – 2026)
6) Japan IVD Market – Major Deals
7) Registration for In Vitro Diagnostic Devices in Japan
8) Japan IVD Market - Drivers & Challenges
Japan IVD Market – By Application Segments
1. Urine & Feces
3. Clinical Chemistry
5. Tumor Marker
7. Infectious Disease
10. Genetic Testing
Japan IVD Sales & Forecast – By Company
1. Roche Diagnostic
2. Abbott Laboratories
3. Danaher Corporation
5. Sysmex Corporation
6. Bio–Rad Laboratories, Inc
7. Becton Dickinson and Company
iGATE RESEARCH employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports. This report is built by using data and information sourced from Proprietary Information Database, Primary and Secondary Research Methodologies, and In house analysis by iGATE Research dedicated team of qualified professionals with deep industry experience and expertise.
Primary Research Methodologies: Questionnaires, Surveys, Interviews with Individuals, Small Groups, Telephonic Interview, etc.
Secondary Research Methodologies: Printable and Non–printable sources, Newspaper, Magazine and Journal Content, Government and NGO Statistics, white Papers, Information on the Web, Information from Agencies Such as Industry Bodies, Companies Annual Report, Government Agencies, Libraries and Local Councils and a large number of Paid Databases.
For Enquiry before buying report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/6056165
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Address: 4144 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX, United States
Release ID: 89025462