Chicago intellectual property attorney is set to speak about patents and intellectual property law in a wide variety of professional forums in March, April and May 2019
Randy Micheletti, JD, President and Founder of Incubate IP, has been booked for seven presentations to professional and educational associations over the next three months, the firm announced. Topics will include “Everything You Need to Know About Intellectual Property Law,” “Export while protecting your company’s intellectual property” and more. Speaking venues for Micheletti range from the Great Lakes Regional Meeting of the American Chemical Society to Augustana College's 3rd annual Business Pitch Competition.—
“It’s a great honor to be invited to speak to students as well as peers,” said Micheletti. “I find that I grow - professionally - from interacting with entrepreneurs, other lawyers, and business organizations.”
Micheletti’s speaking schedule through May includes:
• Serving as a Judge for Augustana College's 3rd annual Business Pitch Competition on March 30.
• Presentating at SCORE, with Trademark specialist Stacey Kalamaras of the Kalamaras Law Office, a session entitled “Everything You Need to Know About Intellectual Property Law” on April 3.
• Serving as a Judge for the Second Annual Pitch Pro Bowl Competition, hosted by the Northern Illinois University chapter of the Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization ("CEO") on April 13.
• Presenting “The 5 Biggest IP Mistakes Businesses Make” at a morning event hosted by the Innovation House at Salt Flats on April 16.
• Lecturing on “Export while protecting your company’s intellectual property” at the Industrial Council of Nearwest Chicago on April 16.
• Speaking at the Great Lakes Regional Meeting of the American Chemical Society on “Top 5 mistakes startups routinely make, and how to avoid them all through intellectual property and legal structures.” This will be part of the “Entrepreneurs Tool Kit: Resources and Best Practices” event taking place on May 3.
• Presenting “Everything You Need to Know About Intellectual Property Law,” a co-presentation with Stacey Kalamaras of Kalamaras Law Office, at an event hosted by Crain's Small Business Week on May 9.
Micheletti is a member of the Illinois Bar. Since 2003, he has represented both large and small technology clients. He has been licensed to practice before the US Patent & Trademark Office for more than a decade. After earning a BA in Chemistry and a MS in Organic Chemistry, Micheletti received his Juris Doctor from the Chicago Kent School of Law in 2009.
For more information visit https://www.incubateip.com/blog/
# # #
Release ID: 494830