New easy-to-use smart video technology helps nonprofit organizations increase donations. Viewers can now donate while engaged watching the video rather than having to leave to take action.
unique fundraising ideas, and InVidz, LLC just released a smart video marketing platform that nonprofits will want to take note of. Research has shown that donations are lost when viewers have to leave a video to take action. InVidz, LLC is solving this problem for nonprofit organizations with their easy-to-use smart video technology that allows video viewers to donate right from the video itself.— Nonprofits are consistently looking for easy and
The innovation of the InVidz platform lies in the “calls to action” features nonprofits will now be able to integrate into their fundraising strategy. With these “calls to action,” organizations will now be able to:
• Collect donations while viewers are engaged watching their videos
• Send video emails to their current email list with donation buttons
• Collect new email subscribers as well as engage prospective donors right from their videos
• Schedule appointments to discuss future fundraising and objectives with donors
• Share their smart videos on social media with built in ‘donate now’ buttons
• Receive phone calls directly from donors with the ‘Click to Call’ feature
• Engage Supporters with texting from videos with the ‘Click to Text’ feature
• Promote an upcoming webinar, training, or event to inform about their Mission
• Conduct Surveys to collect important information
… all directly from their fundraising and informational videos.
“Having had the opportunity to work in the non-profit sector for seven years, the primary reason for working with InVidz is because of their support of this sector. The technology is beyond impressive and it provides easy and unique fundraising ideas for nonprofits around the world. The InVidz platform is going to increase the amount of donations these organizations receive,” stated Jennifer Santoro, Chief Happiness Officer of InVidz, LLC.
InVidz offers a membership plan specifically for nonprofit and not-for-profit organizations. If you are interested in learning more, visit http://invidz.org.
InVidz, LLC offers Smart Video Technology, which supports turning videos, by harvesting them from a YouTube channel; or an Amazon S3 hosting account into powerful interactive smart videos. This platform is designed for both entrepreneurs of the private sector as well as organizations of the nonprofit sector. This new web tool now empowers entrepreneurs to generate more leads, capture impulse buy sales, and allow users to take action right from the videos themselves. It also serves as a unique fundraising idea for organizations. Learn more at http://invidz.com.
Release ID: 61480