Misa, the next generation social robot, will be launched on April 28th, 2020, on Indiegogo.
Misa, the next generation social robot, are pleased to announce they will be launching their exciting new product on April 28th, 2020 on Indiegogo.— Wilmington, Delaware – The inventors of
• The $349 robot is equipped with electronics, sensors, technological bricks, and artificial and emotional intelligence
• It can take photos, check flight status, book a hotel, play iHeart radio, answer questions, and more
• The Robot can speak in many languages: English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Korean, Japanese and Mandarin
• Its technology includes: Smart Home, Personal Assistant, Social Interaction, Edutainment, Elderly Care, Security, and more
• Firm says this is the world’s first family robot which is safe for children and COPPA-compliant
• Robot is preloaded with thousands of hours of safe and ad-free games, books, and learning apps
Misa is a game-changing social robot that functions as a friend, teacher, homemaker, companion, cameraman, entertainer, and more. Smart, interactive, and uniquely mobile, Misa connects, protects, and engages with every member of the family through a wide variety of high-tech functions.
“We designed Misa by understanding how customers use technology to liberate them from repetitive tasks and offer them a chance to concentrate on things that truly matter,” says one of Misa’s developers, Deepak. “Utilizing some of the most splendid and highly-regarded minds in robotics, computerized reasoning, and engineering, we created Misa, a smart, affectionate, and affordable robot.”
As a result of the impressive expertise and experience of Misa’s developers, the product is unlike any other social robot on the market. Misa is specifically designed to operate through human-robot interaction using speech recognition, speech to meaning, and deep meaning understanding, comprised of sensors and object recognition. This enables Misa to autonomously navigate around the home.
With Misa, users can direct the robot to complete a host of different tasks in ten different languages. A few of these tasks include:
• Home automation and security
• Social interactions with the expression of emotions
• Assist the elderly and younger members of a family
• Play multimedia
• Performs personal assistant acts, such as informing user of the weather and making a to-do list when prompted
• Navigate the home
• Provide ‘edutainment’ to children with thousands of pre-loaded, safe, and ad0free games, books, learning apps and videos
• Help children to develop good habits, read stories, and learn nursery rhymes
• Connect with Misa Connect app to make video calls and set alarms
• Increase the efficiency of education by encouraging an active and engaged interaction - making it simple to attract children’s attention to teach new life skills
• And so much more!
Once released, Misa will retail for $700. However, those who place an Early Bird Offer on Indiegogo will receive 50% off.
For more information about Misa, or to join the waitlist to receive 50% off, please visit https://igg.me/at/misa.
About the Company
Misa Robotics LLC, situated in Delaware, USA, is determined to accelerate and improve humanity’s quality of life with affordable and simple-to-use Robotics and Automation products.
The company values a consumer-centric, solution-oriented, and transparent approach to design, communication, and delivery.
Release ID: 88955249