Factors driving infection control market market growth are the increasing incidence of HAIs, rising number of surgical procedures owing to rapidly growing geriatric population, and increasing incidence of chronic disorders across the globe.
— Top players highlighted in infection control market as follows 3M Company (U.S.), Belimed AG (Switzerland), Halyard Health, Inc. (U.S.), Getinge Group (Sweden), Advanced Sterilization Products (U.S.), STERIS Corporation (U.S.), Sterigenics International, Inc. (U.S.), MMM Group (Germany), Cantel Medical Corporation (U.S.), and Matachana Group (Spain).
Download PDF Brochure of Infection Control Market Research Now at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=227761 .
The global infection control market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2016 to 2021 to reach USD 17.78 Billion by 2021. Factors such as rising incidence of hospital acquired infections (HAIs), growth in the number of surgical procedures, and rising focus on the need of food sterilization and disinfection are major factors driving the growth of this market.
Geographically, global infection control market segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. North America accounted for largest share of global infection control market, followed by Europe. Asia-Pacific region expected to grow at highest rate during forecast period majorly due to rise in health awareness, growth in per capita income, and improving healthcare infrastructure in the region.
Key Target Audience
• Sterilization and disinfection equipment and consumables manufacturers
• Sterilization and disinfection service providers
• Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
• Hospitals and diagnostic centers
• Medical device companies
• Food industry
• Academic research institutes
• Government institutes
• Market research and consulting firms
• Venture capitalists and investors
Speak to Analyst for More Details at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=227761 .
In infection control market report segmented on the basis of product type, end user, and geography. On the basis of products, market segmented into disinfection products and sterilization products. Geographically, global infection control market segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by top players in the infection control market. The report analyzes the infection control market by product type, end users, and region
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming trends, research and development activities, and new product launches in the infection control market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets by product and region
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, growing geographies, recent developments, and investments in the infection control market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the infection control market.
Order the “Infection Control Market by Disinfection Products (Disinfectant, Disinfectors, Endoscope Reprocessors, Wipes, Face Masks), Sterilization Products (Steam Sterilization, Ethylene Oxide, VHP, E-beam, Contract Services), End User (Hospitals, Lifescience) - Global Forecast to 2021” report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=227761 .
In report, infection control market is segmented on the basis of product type, end users, and geography. The product segment segmented into disinfection products and sterilization products. The disinfection products market is further segmented into disinfectors, endoscope reprocessors, disinfectants, and medical non-wovens. On the other hand, the sterilization products market is segmented into sterilization methods and contract sterilization.
In 2015, North America accounted for the largest share of the global infection control market, followed by Europe. The disinfection products segment accounted for largest share of the infection control market in 2015. This is majorly attributed to the large-scale use of disinfectors and medical nonwovens in the healthcare industry.
Email: Send Email
Address: Tower B5, Office 101, Magarpatta City SEZ, Pune-411013, India
Phone: +1 888 391 5441
Release ID: 472534