The Global Infant Food Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of around 9.2% by 2023 valued USD 80 billion by 2023. Increase in a number of malnutrition cases and growing health concerns towards overall development of the baby drives the infant food industries.
— The Global Infant Food Market is segmented on the basis of age, type, packaging, forms, composition and distribution channels. Milk-based food has the largest market share and estimated to dominate in the future period. Baby cereals based food is growing fast for the age after six months. Frozen baby food is expected to have high growth potential followed by bottled baby food and baby cereals. Supermarkets and hypermarket segment to dominate the infant food market during the forecast period.
It acts as a supplement of breastfeeding and fulfills the nutritional and vitamin requirement of the baby.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at - https://www.orianresearch.com/request-sample/410856 .
Growing awareness about health, care of the baby and the rise in working-class women are the major driver of the infant food. Concerns related to food safety, falling birth rates, and the practice of feeding home cooked food to babies are the key restraints on this market. Declining in birth rates and milk intolerance in children may pose a serious challenge for the baby food market.
In May 2016, Happy Family organic food company, which is part of DANONE company, launched a baby food product with a blend of fruit, whole grains, and yogurt.
The Manufacturers in Global Infant Food Market are – H. J. Heinz Company, Abbott Nutrition, Beech-Nut Nutrition Corporation, Dmk Deutsches Milchkontor, Hain Celestial Group, Hipp Gmbh & Co., Progress Oao, Mead Johnson, Kraft Heinz, Nestle, Meiji Co Ltd, Milupa S.A.
Complete report on Infant Food Industry spread across 131 pages, profiling 12 companies and supported with tables and figures. Inquire for more at - https://www.orianresearch.com/discount/410856 .
Key benefit of this report:
• This report provides current market trends and future growth expectations.
• This report examines the market size and changing competitive dynamics
• It covers information regarding key drivers, challenges or restraining market growth
• It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis market value chain, Porter's five forces, and supply chain management.
• Market factor analysis delivers treasured information regarding the possible purchasers and suppliers and understanding the stakeholders involved.
• This report incorporates data regarding companies and business decision by having complete insights on the markets and by creating an in-depth analysis of market segments.
• Regulatory and research organizations
• Raw material producers, suppliers, and distributors
• Manufacturer, traders, distributors, and dealers
• End User
The Infant Food Market is geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Africa. Asia-Pacific dominated global infant food market, followed by Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
Place a Direct Purchase on this Report @ https://www.orianresearch.com/checkout/410856 .
Major Points Covered in Table of Contents:
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2 DEMOGRAPHIC OVERVIEW
3 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
4 PREMIUM INSIGHTS
5 MARKET OVERVIEW
6 MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
7 GLOBAL INFANT FOOD MARKET BY AGE
8 GLOBAL INFANT FOOD MARKET BY TYPE
9. GLOBAL INFANT FOOD MARKET BY PACKAGING
10. GLOBAL INFANT FOOD MARKET BY FORMS
11. GLOBAL INFANT FOOD MARKET BY COMPOSITION
12. GLOBAL INFANT FOOD MARKET BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
13. GLOBAL INFANT FOOD MARKET BY REGION
14 MARKET TRENDS & COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
15 COMPANY PROFILES
Orian Research is one of the most comprehensive collections of market intelligence reports on the World Wide Web. Our reports repository boasts of over 500000+ industry and country research reports from over 100 top publishers. We continuously update our repository so as to provide our clients easy access to the world's most complete and current database of expert insights on global industries, companies, and products. We also specialize in custom research in situations where our syndicate research offerings do not meet the specific requirements of our esteemed clients.
Name: Ruwin Mendez
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orian Research
Phone: +1 (832) 380-8827
Release ID: 266164