Global GaN power device Market 2020–2026 Trends & Forecast Report, Consistent with our stated policy of making available the best research and analysis report.
— The global GaN power device market was valued at USD XX million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD XX million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 30.5% during the forecast period.
GaN (Gallium nitride) is a semiconductor compound that can be utilized in the manufacturing of power devices as well as light-emitting diodes (LEDs) and RF components. GaN can conduct electrons more than 1,000 times more efficiently than silicon. It has also become an essential compound for various space applications. The demand for GaN power devices is increasing owing to a drop in the price of GaN devices and their improved performance compared to silicon carbide devices.
Apart from these, rising demand for GaN devices for wireless charging and a surge in the requirement for GaN devices for commercial RF applications are some major factors to drive the growth of the GaN power devices market. Further, increasing expenditure in the electronics sector and government initiatives for smart grid and high voltage direct current (HVDC) development are going to drive the shift towards GaN power devices during the forecast period.
Download Sample Of This Report : https://www.alltheresearch.com/sample-request/329
Additionally, companies focusing on developing innovative products and services are investing in research and development and are undertaking key collaborations to enhance their product portfolio. For instance, in October 2019, Infineon Technologies AG has expanded its CoolGaN portfolio with two grade devices, i.e., the CoolGaN 400V and the CoolGaN 600 V. The CoolGaN 400V delivers an excellent listening experience to their potential audio fans and the CoolGaN 600V enables performance and cost optimization for low- and mid-power applications.
However, the growing adoption of remote sensing technology, as well as IoT in the consumer electronics sector and lack of availability of GaN material, is expected to impede the growth of the GaN power device market.
Submit your details and specific interests for all customization needs Here https://www.alltheresearch.com/customization/329
• Based on the device type, the RF power device segment is expected to have the highest market share during the forecast period.
• Based on voltage range, the >600 Volt segment is expected to have the highest market share during the forecast period.
• Based on applications, supply and inverter are expected to hold the highest market share during the forecast period.
• Based on the end-use industry, the automotive industry is anticipated to have the highest share in the market during the forecast period.
• Based on regions, the Asia-Pacific GaN power devices market is anticipated to capture a significant portion of the global market during the forecast period.
• In April 2018, Cree, Inc. has signed a royalty-bearing patent license agreement with a Dutch global semiconductor manufacturer “Nexperia”, to allow Nexperia gain access to Cree, Inc.’s widespread GaN power device patent portfolio. The main aim of the agreement was to expedite the growth of new wireless and power management systems.
• In September 2019, a leading provider of innovative RF solutions Qorvo has announced that one of its GaN power amplifiers has been selected by Lockheed Martin Corporation to offer gallium nitride modules for the manufacturing of the United States Army Q-53 radar system. The incorporation of the GaN technology provides better power density, consistency, superior efficiency, and lifecycle cost over the gallium arsenide amplifiers.
For Your Queries, Visit https://www.alltheresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/329
AllTheResearch was formed with the aim of making market research a significant tool for managing breakthroughs in the industry. As a leading market research provider, the firm empowers its global clients with business-critical research solutions. The outcome of our study of numerous companies that rely on market research and consulting data for their decision-making made us realize, that it’s not just sheer data-points, but the right analysis that creates a difference.
Release ID: 88941700