Some of the key players profiled in the Vision Processing Unit market include Ÿnsect, Protix, Protifarm, Jimini’s, Innovafeed, Imago Insect Products GmbH, Hexafly, Enviroflight Llc, Entomo Farms, Chapul Cricket Protein, Aspire Food Group and Agriprotein Holdings Ltd.
— Increasing adoption of premium smartphones, growing demand for laptop vision applications and machine learning technologies are some of the factors fuelling market growth. However, technological challenges in chip development and manufacturing are one of the restraining factors for the market.
Request for sample here: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/vision-processing-unit-market/request-sample
A VPU is a developing class of microprocessors that are intended to accelerate and upgrade machine vision tasks with a dedicated neural compute engine to accelerate profound neural system inferencing at the network edge. The processors can be remaining alone dedicated chips, system on chips (SoCs), or intellectual property (IP) blocks, which are reusable units of logic, cell, or integrated circuit (IC).
Based on End User, security and surveillance segment is likely to have a huge demand due to the rising security concerns worldwide and developing utilization of advanced high-power processors for continuous observing the growth of the segment.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/vision-processing-unit-market
By Geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the rising awareness of advanced technologies in the advanced economies including the developing countries such as the US.
Make an inquiry at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/vision-processing-unit-market
Fabrication Process Covered:
• =16 NM Node
• >16–28 NM Node
• Surveillance Cameras
• Domestic & Commercial Robots
• Medical Devices
• Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems (ADAS)
• Augmented reality (AR) / Virtual reality (VR) Products
• Autonomous Vehicles
• Digital Cameras
• Wearable Devices
End Users Covered:
• Security and Surveillance
• Consumer Electronics
• Aerospace and Defense
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
Release ID: 88925051