A shunt reactor is an absorber of reactive power, thus increasing the energy efficiency of the system. It is the most compact device commonly used for reactive power compensation in long high-voltage transmission lines and in cable systems.
— Asia Pacific is currently the largest market for shunt reactors, followed by North America and Europe. China accounted for a majority share in the Asia Pacific region and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2018 to 2023. In developing countries such as China and India, factors such as strong growth in the demand for electricity fueled by high levels of urbanization, industrialization, infrastructural developments, and subsequent investments in developing T&D networks, would spur the demand for shunt reactors. The figure below shows the market sizes for all the regions from 2018 to 2023.
The Shunt Reactor market was valued at 2040 Million US$ in 2018 and is projected to reach 2880 Million US$ by 2025, at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Shunt Reactor.
Access more details about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/global-shunt-reactor-market-insights-forecast-to-2025
Key companies profiled in this report are Abb, Siemens, Crompton Greaves, Ge, Zaporozhtransformator, Fuji Electric, Toshiba, Mitsubishi Electric, Nissin Electric, Tbea, Trench Group, Hilkar, Beijing Power Equipment Group, Hyosung and more. Each of this company is profiled in the terms of company basic details, revenue, gross margin, product description, recent developments, etc.
Objectives of Global Shunt Reactor Market report are:
• To analyze global Shunt Reactor market status and forecast, involving production, revenue, consumption, historical and forecast data
• To analyse the key Shunt Reactor companies and to get details of their production, revenue, market share, and recent development
• To get in depth knowledge by segmentation of data into regions, types, manufacturers and applications
• To identify the global and key regions market potential, advantage, opportunities, challenges, restraints and risks.
• To identify the factors influencing the market like trends, drivers in global and regional aspects
• To present the competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
Purchase a copy of this premium research report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1237567
Shunt Reactor Market is categorized on the basis of following product types:
(Each product type is covered in the terms of growth rate, production, revenue, price, forecast, etc)
Shunt Reactor Market is studied for the following applications:
(Each application is covered in the terms of market size growth rate, regional consumption analysis, market share, consumption forecast, etc.)
• Electric Utilities
• Industrial Verticals
Shunt Reactor Market: Production Segmentation by Regions covered for followings:
• United States
• Other Regions
Shunt Reactor Market: Consumption Segmentation by Regions covered for followings:
• North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
• Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
• Central & South America (Brazil, Rest of South America)
• Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Inquire further details about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1237567
Name: Shirish Gupta
Email: Send Email
Organization: The Market Reports
Address: SF-29, North Block, Sacred World, Wanawadi
Release ID: 471005