The Study of "Global Rum Market" Covers Industry Current Trends, Statistics, Segmentation, Types, Sales Channels, Revenue, Suppliers, Distributors and Top Manufacturers.
Rum is a distilled alcoholic drink made from sugarcane byproducts, such as molasses, or directly from sugarcane juice, by a process of fermentation and distillation. The distillate, a clear liquid, is then usually aged in oak barrels.
The global rum market by rum type is segmented into white, golden, dark, and spiced. The white rum segment is anticipated to grow at a robust CAGR in the global rum market over the forecast period owing to rising demand for alcohol beverages among continuous launches of flavored alcoholic drinks. Consumers across the globe are demanding for alcoholic beverages which is pushing the revenue generation of the white rum segment, hence the global rum market in the near future. Furthermore, demand for super and ultra-premium rum has created tremendous opportunities in the global rum market.
By distribution channel, the global rum market is segmented into hypermarket/supermarkets and liquor shops. The liquor shops segment followed by hypermarket/supermarket segment is expected to account for significant market share in the global rum market in the near future.
Request a sample of "Global Rum Market" report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/3416066
The global Rum market was xx million US$ in 2018 and is expected to xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% between 2019 and 2025.
This report studies the Rum market size (value and volume) by players, regions, product types and end industries, history data 2014-2018 and forecast data 2019-2025; This report also studies the global market competition landscape, market drivers and trends, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
The various contributors involved in the value chain of the product include manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, and customers.
The key manufacturers in this market include:
• Pernod Ricard
• Admiral Nelson's Rum
• William Grant & Sons
• Remy Cointreau
• Maine Craft Distilling
• Lyon Distilling
• Westerhall Rums
• Cayman Spirits
• Hampden Estate Rum Tours
• Halewood International
• Mount Gay Distilleries
• Suntory Holdings
Make an enquiry of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/3416066
By the product type, the market is primarily split into:
By the end users/application, this report covers the following segments:
• Online Channel
• Offline Channel
Geographically, this report is segmented into several key regions:
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Turkey etc.)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia and Vietnam)
• South America (Brazil etc.)
• Middle East and Africa (Egypt and GCC Countries)
The study objectives of this report are:
• To study and analyze the global Rum market size (value & volume) by company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2025.
• To understand the structure of Rum market by identifying its various subsegments.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• Focuses on the key global Rum manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the Rum with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To project the value and volume of Rum submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Rum are as follows:
• History Year: 2014-2018
• Base Year: 2018
• Estimated Year: 2019
• Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (K L). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Rum market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
• Key Stakeholders
• Raw material suppliers
• Regulatory bodies, including government agencies and NGO
• Commercial research & development (R&D) institutions
• Importers and exporters
• Government organizations, research organizations, and consulting firms
• Trade associations and industry bodies
• End-use industries
Place a purchase order of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase-single-user/3416066
With the given market data, this report offers customizations according to the company's specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Further breakdown of Rum market on basis of the key contributing countries.
• Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players.
Some Points from List of Tables and Figures:
Figure Rum Product Picture
Figure Global Rum Revenue (Million USD) Status and Outlook (2014-2025)
Figure Global Rum Sales (K L) Status and Outlook (2014-2025)
Figure Product Picture of White
Table Major Players of White
Figure Global White Sales (K L) and Growth Rate (%)(2014-2018)
Figure Product Picture of Golden
Table Major Players of Golden
Figure Global Golden Sales (K L) and Growth Rate (%)(2014-2019)
Figure Product Picture of Dark
Table Major Players of Dark
Figure Global Dark Sales (K L) and Growth Rate (%)(2014-2019)
Figure Product Picture of Spiced
Table Major Players of Spiced
Figure Global Spiced Sales (K L) and Growth Rate (%)(2014-2019)
Table Global Rum Sales (K L) and Growth Rate (%) Comparison by Type
Table Global Rum Sales (K L) by Type (2014-2019)
Table Global Rum Sales Share (%) by Type (2014-2019)
Figure Global Rum Sales Market Share (%) by Type (2014-2019)
Figure Global Rum Sales Market Share (%) by Type in 2018
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Release ID: 88897048