The study of the “Global Project Management Software Market” provides market trends along with the factors and parameters impacting it in both short and long term. The study ensures a 360° view, bringing out the complete key insights of the industry.
— Global Project Management Software Market Overview:
The Project Management Software Market is expected to register a CAGR of 10.17% during the forecast period (2019 - 2024). As today's corporations increase in size and complexity, an all-inclusive solution is needed to manage and coordinate an entire organization's portfolio of different projects. These solutions help the management to shuffle between plans, workload, budgets, and resources, carefully observe the project progress and report on delivery success.
- Project management software (PMS) has now evolved into a strategic function of today's business due to the accelerating pace, technological advancements as well as the digital transformation and disruption happening across almost every industry.
- The PMS market is witnessing the presence of third-party technological and innovative accelerators that has given rise to new business models, engaging with customers and fulfilling their needs, and operationalizing business processes.
- Project management today has also transformed into a means of new product development, owing to the emergence of the Internet of Things and adoption of agile NPD, which has now merged with PMS and has lead to the development of new firms like UMT360, GenSight, and Decision Lens in the field of enterprise product creation.
Key Players Analysis:
Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, SAP SE, CA Technologies, Basecamp LLC, AEC Software, Workfront Inc, ServiceNow Inc, Unit4 NV, Atlassian Corporation PLC
Request a sample of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/3586465
Scope of the Global Project Management Software Market Report:
Project management software is a software which is used for various purposes in a project such as planning, scheduling, resource allocation, and change management. It allows project managers, stakeholders, and users to control costs and manage budgeting, quality management, and documentation and can also be used as an administration system.
Key Market Trends:
Oil & Gas Segment to Witness High Growth
- Project management software enables the oil & gas industry to plan, implement, monitor progress, close, and evaluate oil & gas projects, be it for present and future scenario.
- Moreover, due to the increasing complexity of the operations in the industry, there is a growing demand for project management software to properly optimize the utilization of resources, track the capital expenditure, expansion into new markets or for large oil & gas exploration, and production activities.
- The software can also be implemented to manage and foresee risks associated with various projects which will enable cost reduction, increase productivity, and enhance the safety of the workforce.
- The growing adoption of automation in the sector and the growth of a connected ecosystem in the oil & gas industry have further buoyed the adoption of PMS with the need for collaboration, mobility, workflow, and analytic functions.
- With the rising oil production across the globe, it is evident that the need for fuel is rising and hence will initiate new projects in the industry which is further driving the project management software market in this segment
North America Occupies the Largest Market Share:
- North American region holds the largest market share due to the increasing number of enterprises adopting project management software solutions. The increasing demand among organizations to efficiently track and manage their projects is fueling this software demand in this region.
- Usage of systems for task management for the successful execution of tasks and flexible work planning is anticipated to further drive the market in the coming years.
- Additionally, the increased focus of organizations to promote collaborations among the workforce and boost the team’s efficiency is also driving market growth.
- Moreover, the introduction of technologically advanced enterprise solutions by small players is likely to boost the market growth. For instance, Victory Square Technologies in December 2018 launched Tim a real-time resource management software, which is an AI-based solution.
The project management software market is very competitive in nature. The market is mildly concentrated because of the presence of many small and large players. The key strategies adopted by the major players are mergers and acquisitions and product innovation to stay ahead of the competition and to expand their global reach.
- April 2018 - Accenture (which empowers Oracle’s cloud applications) acquired Certus Solutions. The acquisition was aimed at boosting Oracle cloud applications to accelerate the company’s digital transformation and achieve better business outcomes.
Place a purchase order @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase-single-user/3586465
Reasons to Purchase Global Project Management Software Market report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- Report customization as per the client's requirements
- 3 months of analyst support
Table of Content:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increased Sophistication and Growing Awareness Among End Users
4.3.2 Ability to Connect and Integrate Multiple Disparate Systems
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 High Initial Investment
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Deployment
5.2 By End-user Vertical
5.2.1 Oil & Gas
5.2.2 IT & Telecom
5.2.5 Other End-user Verticals
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Make an enquiry of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/3586465
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (972)-362-8199 ; +91 895 659 5155
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Phone: +1 (972)-362-8199
Release ID: 88934905