This report helps to analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Non Destructive Testing in Aerospace & Defense Market.
Non Destructive Testing in Aerospace & Defense Market for Life Sciences Market is valued at USD 608.25 million in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 942.34 million by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 9.15 % during the forecast period of 2017 - 2022. Non-destructive testing assesses the safety and reliability of a system by identifying flaws and defects without disrupting operations or delaying processes. NDT techniques are developed in order to counter the limitations of the destructive testing for larger and more expensive systems. They are particularly suitable for monitoring and testing the high value, critical components used in aerospace industry.— The Global
Download PDF Sample of Non Destructive Testing in Aerospace and Defense Market@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/224192
The major drivers for growth in the NDT market include: increasing investments in the aerospace & defense sector, increasing complexity of machines and structures that need continual evaluation for maintaining structural integrity, and government's safety regulations mandating the use of NDT techniques for clearances. Several opportunities such as large-scale aerospace projects in the APAC and European regions and the increasing need for advanced and automated NDT solutions are expected to contribute to the growth of the market in the future. Conversely, the shortage of a skilled workforce required to perform nondestructive testing, cost conscious APAC users, increasing equipment cost and the lack of end-user awareness might hinder the growth of the market.
Based on this report, the global NDT in aerospace & defense market is classified by the type of service and equipment offered; by techniques such as volumetric examination, surface examination, condition monitoring, integrity examination and others; by technology which includes various testings' techniques from radiography to eddy currents. The ultrasonic testing segment has dominated the market with a share of XX.XX%, followed by radiography testing with a share of XX.XX%, as per 2015. The visual inspection testing segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of XX.XX%, during the forecast period of 2015-2020.
The geographical regions covered in this study are North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Latin America. North America held the highest share of the market with more than XX% in 2015, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. In terms of growth rate, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region over the forecast period (2015-2020), and is estimated to grow with a CAGR of more than XX%, followed by the Europe and Latin America.
Place Purchase Order for this Report@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/224192
Some of the key players in the global NDT in aerospace & defense market are:
• Bosello High Technology
• Flir Systems Inc
• Fujifilm Corporation
• GE Measurement & Control
• Gould-Bass Co
• Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
• Magnaflux, NDT Systems Inc
• Mistras Group Inc
• NDTS India Pvt Ltd
• Nikon Metrology
• Olympus Corporation
• Sonotron NDT
• Team Industrial Services
• Yxlon International Gmgh
What the report offers
• Market definition for global NDT aerospace market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
• Market analysis for the global NDT aerospace market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
• Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
• Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
• Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global NDT aerospace market on the global and regional scale.
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Table of Content:
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
4. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5. MARKET OVERVIEW
7. PORTER'S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
8. INDUSTRY POLICIES
9. MARKET DYNAMICS
12. GLOBAL NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING IN AEROSPACE & DEFENSE MARKET SEGMENTATION (2015-2020)
13. BY TYPE
15. BY TECHNOLOGY
16. GLOBAL NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING MARKET IN AEROSPACE & DEFENSE - SEGMENTED BY REGION
17. COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE - COMPANY PROFILES
18. BOSELLO HIGH TECHNOLOGY
19. RECENT DEVELOPMENTS
20. FLIR SYSTEMS, INC
21. FUJIFILM CORPORATION
22. GE MEASUREMENT & CONTROL
23. GOULD-BASS CO
25. NDT SYSTEMS, INC.
26. NIKON METROLOGY
27. PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
28. OLYMPUS CORPORATION
29. SONATEST LTD
30. SONOTRON NDT
33. YXLON INTERNATIONAL GMBH
34. TEAM INDUSTRIAL SERVICES
35. NDTS INDIA PVT. LTD
36. HAMAMATSU PHOTONICS K.K.
37. INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
38. RECENT MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
39. INVESTMENT SCENARIO & OPPORTUNITIES
40. FUTURE OF NDT IN AEROSPACE & DEFENSE MARKET
Orbis Research is a single point aid for all your Market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required Market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
For more information, please visit http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-non-destructive-testing-in-aerospace-and-defense-market-forecasts-and-trends-2017-2022
Release ID: 206413