Newspaper & Magazines Publishers Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery Including: 1) By Type: Magazines; Newspapers Covering: News Corporation; Axel Springer; Gannett & Co Inc; Bertelsmann; Meredith
— Newspaper & Magazines Publishers Market:
The global newspaper & magazines publishers market is expected to decline from $191.6 billion in 2019 to $175 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -8.7%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 1% from 2021 and reach $177.1 billion in 2023
The publishing industry’s market consists of revenues generated by entities (organizations, sole traders or partnerships) that produce and distribute publications including magazines, newspapers and directories and sell and prepare advertisements. The publishing industry produces material in printed or digital format.
Publishers can have broad and deep visibility into their consumers, distributors and other stake holder data through their websites, social media sites advertising and subscriptions. Publishers with digital first model are investing significantly in building in-house data and analytics capabilities to exploit this For example, The New York Times curates what the digital consumer reads and optimizes the recommendation based on it. Employing big data helps newspapers present the most relevant and the most viewed articles to the reader. Firms like Visual Revenue Inc. use big data to arrive at a value for a particular article. Employing such tools can enhance the consumer base of the newspaper and magazine industry.
Request Free Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/5286899-newspaper-magazines-publishers-global-market-report-2020-30
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global newspaper & magazines publishers market, accounting for 38% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 29% of the global newspaper & magazines publishers market. Eastern Europe was the smallest region in the global newspaper & magazines publishers market.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider newspaper & magazines publishers market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
• The newspaper & magazines publishers market section of the report gives context. It compares the newspaper & magazines publishers market with other segments of the print media market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, newspaper & magazines publishers indicators comparison.
1) By Type: Magazines; Newspapers
Subsegments Covered: Sports; Politics; Automotive; Technology; Others
Companies Mentioned: News Corporation; Axel Springer; Gannett & Co Inc; Bertelsmann; Meredith
Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises; Number of Employees
Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, newspaper & magazines publishers indicators comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/5286899-newspaper-magazines-publishers-global-market-report-2020-30
NOTE : Our team is studying Covid19 and its impact on various industry verticals and wherever required we will be considering covid19 footprints for a better analysis of markets and industries. Cordially get in touch for more details.
Name: WISEGUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Email: Send Email
Organization: WISE GUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Address: Office No. 528/524, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar Pune, Maharashtra 411028
Phone: +1-646-845-9349 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Release ID: 88961838