The Hoist Rings market was valued at 310 Million US$ in 2018 and is projected to reach 420 Million US$ by 2025, at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period.
— Hoist rings are load-centering eyebolts. They are designed to be rigged from the center or the side and may pivot or swivel. Some hoist rings connect directly to webbing, chain, or shackles. Others have a hook-end rather than a standard bail, eye, or ring.
The Hoist rings industry is expected to remain innovation-led, with frequent acquisitions and strategic alliances adopted as the key strategies by the players to increase their industry presence. Meanwhile, optimize product mix and further develop value-added capabilities to maximize margins.
Price of Hoist rings in US and EU is much higher than that of China and other developing countries due to their high quality and powerful functionalities. Developing countries such as China is more likely to attract more investment opportunity for their potential demand.
Despite the presence of competition problems, due to the global recovery trend is clear, investors are still optimistic about this area, the future will still have more new investment enter the field. Even so, the Hoist rings market is intensely competitive. The study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and upstream and downstream support do not to enter this field.
This report presents the worldwide Hoist Rings market size (value, production, and consumption), splits the breakdown (data status 2014-2019 and forecast to 2025), by manufacturers, region, type and application.
REQUEST FOR A FREE COPY OF SAMPLE PDF AT
THE STUDY OBJECTIVES ARE:
• To analyze and research the global Hoist Rings status and future forecast，involving, production, revenue, consumption, historical and forecast.
• To present the key Hoist Rings manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, and recent development.
• To split the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers, and applications.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity, and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
THE FOLLOWING MANUFACTURERS ARE COVERED IN THIS REPORT:
Crosby Group, RUD, CODIPRO (Alipa), Jergens, YOKE, JDT, American Drill Bushing, DME, Pewag, Carr Lane, TE-CO, Actek, Tianjin Yiyun, Norelem, Gunnebo Industries, WDS, Stamperia Carcano, Northwestern Tools.
TABLE OF CONTENTS INCLUDE:
Executive Summary, Future Forecast, Market Opportunities, Challenges, Risks and Influences Factors Analysis, Breakdown Data by End User, Breakdown Data by Manufacturers, Breakdown Data by Product, Company Profiles, Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis.
FOR MORE QUERIES OR FOR CUSTOM REQUIREMENTS, CONTACT US AT
SOME OF THE KEY TABLES IN THE REPORT INCLUDE:
• Table Global Hoist Rings Market Size Growth Rate by Regions 2019-2025(K Units) & (Million US$)
• Table Global Manufacturers Market Concentration Ratio (CR5 and HHI)
• Table Hoist Rings Manufacturing Base Distribution and Headquarters
• Table Manufacturers Hoist Rings Product Offered
• Table Date of Manufacturers Enter into Hoist Rings Market
• Table Global Hoist Rings Production by Manufacturers (2014-2019) (K Units)
• Table Global Hoist Rings Production Share by Manufacturers (2014-2019)
• Figure Global Hoist Rings Production Share by Manufacturers in 2018
• Table Hoist Rings Revenue by Manufacturers (2014-2019) (Million US$)
• Table Hoist Rings Revenue Share by Manufacturers (2014-2019)
• Table Hoist Rings Price by Manufacturers 2014-2019 (USD/Unit)
• Table Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion Plans
• Table Global Hoist Rings Production by Regions 2014-2019 (K Units)
• Table Global Hoist Rings Production Market Share by Regions 2014-2019
• Table Global Hoist Rings Revenue by Regions 2014-2019 (Million US$)
• Table Global Hoist Rings Revenue Market Share by Regions 2014-2019
GET UP TO 50% DISCOUNT AT
We are a market-intelligence company formed with the objective of providing clients access to the most relevant and accurate research content for their growth needs. At InForGrowth, we understand Research requirements and help a client in taking informed business-critical decisions. Given the complexities and interdependencies of market-intelligence, there is always more than one source to explore and arrive at the right answer. Through our smart search feature and our reliable & trusted publishing partners, we are paving way for more simplified and relevant research.
Release ID: 500127