Some of the key players in Large Format Printer Market include Canon, Hewlett-Packard (HP), Epson, Konica Minolta, Seiko Instruments, Mimaki Engineering, Agfa-Gevaert, Durst Phototechnik, Ricoh, Arc Document Solutions, Xerox, and Oki Electric Industry.
— Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are rising need of digital documents and growing use of UV curable inks. However, increasing popularity of digital advertisement is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Request for sample here: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/large-format-printer-market/request-sample
Large format printers are computer-controlled printing machines that support a maximum print roll width of between 18" and 100". They usually employ some variation of inkjet or toner based technology to produce the printed image and are cost-effective than other print methods.
By technology, ink-based (inkjet) printers segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period because of their increased use in technical applications.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/large-format-printer-market
On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period as the textile industry in this region is growing at a considerable rate.
Make an inquiry at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/large-format-printer-market
Ink Types Covered:
• Ultra Violet Curable
• Dye Sublimation
Printing Materials Covered:
• Non-porous Materials
• Porous/Corrugated Materials
Printing Technologies Covered:
• Toner-based (Laser) Printers
• Ink-based (Inkjet) Printers
• Raster Image Processor (RIP) Software
• After-sales Services
Print Widths Covered:
• 72” and Above
• Advertising & Marketing
• Apparel & Textiles
• Computer-aided Design (CAD) & Technical Printing
• Medical Sets
• Geographic Information System (GIS)
• Vehicle Wrap
End Users Covered:
• Architecture & Construction
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
Release ID: 88961549