The Industrial Enzymes market report provides study with in-depth overview, describing about the Product, Industry Scope and elaborates market outlook and status to 2026
— Rising enzymes demand from food & beverage and consumer products and multi-functionality of industrial enzymes are expected to drive the growth of the industrial enzymes market
The global industrial enzymes market was valued at USD 5.25 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 8.11 billion in 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.78% during the forecast period.
Industrial enzymes boost chemical reactions and increase the production process. The enzymes are extracted from plant tissue, animal tissue, and microorganisms. The amylases, cellulases, proteases, lipases, phytases are types of enzymes used in the manufacturing of industrial enzymes. The growing demand for packaged foods and an increase in demand for consumer products across the globe further grows the demand for industrial enzymes. This expected to enhance the production to meet the growing consumption of industrial enzymes over the forecast period.
Get A Sample copy of industrial enzymes market 2016-26 Report at: https://www.alltheresearch.com/sample-request/192
Growing demand for industrial enzymes in various end-user applications, increase demand for production and consumption of processed food and packaged food across the globe, and multi-functionality of industrial enzymes are the main drivers for the market growth of the global industrial enzymes market over the forecast period. Furthermore, growing demand from textile manufacturers, animal feed producers, detergent manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, bioethanol producers and cosmetics vendors further grows the demand for industrial enzymes over the forecast the period. Moreover, technological advancement and increase in the number of applications, an alternative to synthetic chemicals, and growing production of food and beverages in developing countries are expected to enhance the market size. This also expected to open investment opportunities in the global market for the manufacturers in the coming years.
However, safety & quality concerns of products, stringent government regulations in industrial production, lack of transparency in patent protection laws are expected to hamper the growth of the global industrial enzymes market during the forecast period. Moreover, consumer perception towards enzymes production and safety and quality concerns of enzyme products are the prime challenges in the global industrial enzymes market throughout the forecast period.
Inquire for Discount Upto 50% on industrial enzymes market 2019-26 Report at: https://www.alltheresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/192
• Based on type, the protease segment is expected to dominate the market with nearly 37% share in the global industrial enzymes market in 2018
• Based on source, the micro-organisms segment accounts of the largest share in the market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6.2% during the forecast period.
• Based on application, the food & beverages segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period
• North America accounted for nearly 35% share of the global industrial enzymes market in 2018
• In July 2019, AB Enzymes announced partnership agreement with Genedata, a provider of advanced software solutions for life science R&D. The partnership increases the development of enzymes and increases the efficiency of strain development processes.
• In May 2019, DowDuPont launched new industry-leading OPTIMASE portfolio of biobased enzymes for medical instrument cleaning applications. The DuPont OPTIMASE portfolio delivers optimal cleaning performance in medical instrument cleaning applications with minimal or no stabilizers needed in the formulations.
• In August 2017, Advanced Enzyme Technologies Limited acquired Evoxx Technologies GmbH. This acquisition focused on R&D capabilities, development & production of industrial enzymes, and increase its presence in Europe.
Submit your details and specific interests for all customization needs Here https://www.alltheresearch.com/customization/192
Release ID: 88918262