orbisresearch.com added latest 161 pages report “Global Government Biometrics Market 2017-2027” in its store.
— Governments and law enforcement agencies are adopting numerous long term e-passport and national identity card programs, which is fuelling growth in the biometric market.
The US, and European nations including the UK, Germany, France, were early adopters of biometric recognition systems; however, the technology has now found a strong foothold in emerging markets such as China, India, Australia, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico.
Though a major portion of the biometrics market consists of fingerprint recognition and facial recognition technologies, other technologies, such as iris recognition, voice recognition, and vein recognition are also rapidly gaining importance with governments.
Browse the complete report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-government-biometrics-market-2017-2027
Giesecke & Devrient (G&D)
Computer Sciences Corporation
Cross Match Technologies, Inc.,
Smartmatic International Corporation
The Global Government Biometrics Market 2017-2027 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for biometrics, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/420575
- The Global Government Biometric market will value US$4.3 billion by the end of 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 6.37%, to reach US$7.9 billion in 2027.
- In terms of segments, the fingerprint recognition segment is expected to account for 36.4% of the market owing to its large scale implementation in various government projects across the globe. Fingerprint recognition segment is followed by the facial recognition segment, with a share of 31.0%. Iris/retinal identification, signature recognition, and other technologies account for 14.7%, 10.8%, and 7.0% of the total market share respectively
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the government biometrics market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different biometrics segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global government biometrics market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the biometrics market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top biometrics service providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Buy a report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/420575
List of Figures
Global Government Biometrics Market: Key Statistics 19
Global Government Biometrics Market by Region and Segment 35
Global Government Biometrics Market: Segment Analysis 36
Market Size - Fingerprint Recognition: 2017-2027 37
Change in Market Share: 2017-2027 37
Market Size - Facial Recognition: 2017-2027 38
Change in Market Share: 2017-2027 38
Market Size - Iris/Retinal Recognition: 2017-2027 39
Change in Market Share: 2017-2027 39
Market Size - Signature Recognition: 2017-2027 40
Change in Market Share: 2017-2027 40
Market Size - Other Technologies: 2017-2027 41
Change in Market Share: 2017-2027 41
CAPEX: North America 43
CAPEX: Europe 44
CAPEX: Asia-Pacific 45
CAPEX: Middle East 46
CAPEX: Latin America 47
CAPEX: Africa 48
Global Government Biometrics Market: Regional Analysis 50
Regional Analysis: Overview 51
Government Biometrics Market Size - North America: 2017-2027 52
Change in Market share: 2017-2027 52
Government Biometrics Market Size - Asia-Pacific: 2017-2027 53
Change in Market Share: 2017-2027 53
Government Biometrics Market Size - Europe: 2017-2027 54
Change in Market Share: 2017-2027 54
Government Biometrics Market Size - Middle East: 2017-2027 55
Change in Market Share: 2017-2027 55
Government Biometrics Market Size - Latin America: 2017-2027 56
Change in Market Share: 2017-2027 56
Government Biometrics Market Size - Africa: 2017-2027 57
Change in Market Share: 2017-2027 57
Country Analysis: Overview 59
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
For more information, please visit http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-government-biometrics-market-2017-2027
Release ID: 239128