Some of the key players in the Driver Safety Systems market include Continental AG, Delphi Automotive LLP, Denso Corporation, FLIR Systems Inc, Hyundai Mobis, Raytheon Co, Robert Bosch GmbH, Seeing Machines, Smart Eye AB, TRW Automotive Holdings Corp, and Valeo S.A.
— Increasing incorporation of advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) and increased government focus on improving the safety of passengers are likely to boost the growth of the driver safety systems market. However, collision mitigation system is likely to hamper the profit boundaries.
Request for sample here: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/driver-safety-systems-market/request-sample
Safety is keyword based on which every worldwide standard is defined. No matter it is a product or a service, the whole calculation of the mechanism is derived from the perspective of safety. And in terms of human safety, while driving, it is stringent parameter considered before designing the process, product, or any mechanism. Government introducing regulations related to passenger’s safety and forcing the automobile manufacturer to assemble required safety features has motivated the demand for driver safety systems market. However, driver safety has multiple faces in terms of automotive applications. Every single assembly that is intended to protect the driver and passengers riding the vehicle is considered as the safety system.
Based on technology, the eye tracking segment is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to the burgeoning demand for eye-tracking technology is attributed to the wide adoption of driver safety systems that focus on improving the awareness of drivers for a safe driving.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/driver-safety-systems-market
By geography, North America is likely to have a huge demand due to the extensive adoption of technologies featuring advanced driver-assistance systems in vehicles and the rising popularity of autonomous cars.
Make an inquiry at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/driver-safety-systems-market
• Eye Tracking
• Facial Expressions
• Heart Rate Monitoring
• Lane Departure System
• Steering Angle Sensor
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Commercial Vehicle
• Heavy Commercial
• Mid-Sized Vehicle
• Passenger Car
• Anti-Lock Braking Systems (ABS)
• Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
• Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
• Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
• Cruise Control
• Lane Departure Warning Systems (LDWS)
• Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS)
• Traction Control System (TCS)
• Other Systems
Sales Channels Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
Release ID: 88937168