Middle East is largest digital oilfield market, followed by North America and Asia Pacific. Region consists of major oil & gas producing countries such as Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Iraq, and Iran, which have some of largest petroleum reserves in world.
— The key players in the digital oilfield market include integrators such as Schlumberger (US), Weatherford (Switzerland), Halliburton (US), BHGE (US), National Oilwell Varco (US), and equipment providers such as ABB (Switzerland), Emerson (US), Rockwell (US), and Siemens (Germany).
Download Brochure of Digital Oilfield Market spread across 209 Pages, Profiling 21 Companies and Supported with 108 Tables and 50 Figures is now available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=68522 .
The global digital oilfield market was valued USD 20.10 Billion in 2016; it is projected to reach USD 27.10 Billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 5.09%, from 2017 to 2022. Investment for digitization of oil & gas fields are increasing for enhancing their workflow process, for optimizing production, thereby meeting the product forecast and improving profitability.
The report’s target audience includes:
• Digital oilfield equipment manufacturing and integrator companies
• Consulting companies in the oil & gas sector
• Government and research organizations
• Oil & Gas Industry Forum
• State- or government-owned corporations
Report segments digital oilfield market, on basis of process into drilling optimization, reservoir optimization, production optimization, and others. Production optimization segment led the digital oilfield market by process from 2017 to 2022. Employing real-time techniques for production optimization increases the recovery of oil and reduce the non-productive time.
Click Here for More Information on Digital Oilfield Market with Top Trends and Company Profile at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=68522 .
Report further segments digital oilfield market, by solution, into hardware solutions, software & service solutions, & data storage solutions. Investments by oilfield operators towards technology enhancement & process automation enable companies to eliminate non-productive time, optimize production, & enhance control & monitoring of oil & gas fields, driving hardware market during forecast period.
The target audiences for the blow molding resins market report are as follows:
• Manufacturers of Blow Molding Resins
• Blow Molding Resin Compounders(those who prepare plastic formulations by mixing or/and blending polymers and additives into process ready pellets)
• Blow Molding Resin Converters (those who convert plastic resins and compounds into finished products)
• End-use Industries, such as Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverages, Personal Care, and Chemical, among others
In report, digital oilfield market has been analyzed with respect to six regions, namely, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, South America, and Africa. Europe is expected to dominate the digital oilfield market during the forecast period as the region has several mature fields in the North Sea which demand increased use of technological prowess to produce oil.
Click Now for Discounted Copy of this Study “Digital Oilfield Market by Solutions (Hardware, Software & Service, and Data Storage Solutions), Processes (Reservoir, Production, Drilling Optimizations), Application (Onshore and Offshore), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022” report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=68522 .
Objectives of the Study
• To define, describe, and forecast the digital oilfield market by process, application, solutions, and region
• To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the digital oilfield market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
• To strategically analyze the digital oilfield market with respect to individual growth trends, future projections, and the contribution of each segment to the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as contracts & agreements, new product launches, investments and expansions, mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances, partnerships, joint ventures, and collaborations in the digital oilfield market
• To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market ranking and core competencies
Name: Hrishikesh Patwardhan
Address: 2nd floor, metropole, Next to inox theatre, Bund garden road, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Phone: +1 888 391 5441
Release ID: 314068