This Report helps to Analyze Competitive Developments Such as Joint Ventures, Strategic Alliances, Mergers and Acquisitions, New Product Developments, and Research and Developments in the Global Cyber Security of Cars Market.
Cyber Security of Cars Market is valued at USD 52.54 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 572.57 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a Projected to Grow at CAGR of 49.54% During the Forecast Period of 2017 – 2022. The market for connected cars is estimated to be worth USD 42.6 billion by 2018 by GSMA estimates and revenues of the same are expected to increase four-fold between 2015 and 2020. In light of this, the market for cyber security for connected cars is set to increase. The global market for cyber security for cars was estimated to be worth USD 16.85 Million in 2015 and is expected to grow to USD 1166.14 million by the end of 2020, at a CAGR of 102.62%. In the coming five years, increasing smartphone penetration, growing internet use and adoption of countless wireless connectivity solutions will bring in new opportunities for products and services that will enable the connected car market to come to fruition.— The Global
Download PDF Cyber Security of Cars Market@
The connected cars are able to digitally connect and interact with their surroundings; not only including connectivity with other cars (vehicle-to-vehicle) but also with infrastructure (vehicle-to-infrastructure) and other devices (vehicle-to-devices). This has brought in new suites of application such as advanced safety features, personalized driving and entertainment experiences and even autonomous driving.
The internet of things (IoT) has pervaded all spheres of life most frequently in use. These include deployment of components that connect homes and units of transportation. Being connected online gives homes and cars the benefit of security from physical intruders, in a number of ways like auto alerting and auto calling authorities. However, this very ecosystem of connectivity deployed leaves both homes and cars open to security risks by another group of burglars - cyber criminals.
Browse Full Report with TOC: http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-market-for-cyber-security-of-cars-by-type-of-solution-software-based-hardware-based-professional-service-integration-type-of-security-network-security-application-security-cloud-security-countries-trends-forecast-2017-2022
Although connected cars have not yet become mainstream, with most regions still experimenting with prototypes of various functionalities, an increasing number of connected cars are being purchased. They are purchased for features like enhanced GPS location and maintenance, live recording and reminders, Wi-Fi services, and fuel-efficiency.
Place Purchase Order for this Report@ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/217115
Cyber Security Market- Drivers
• High level of research in fending off malware
• Auto-correction of defunct components of the integrated software in connected cars
• Increased funding for the same
• Increased interest from all automobile manufacturers
• Connected car add-on component manufacturers in the security of cars
• However, limited ability to keep up with the evolving methods and scenario in cyber security and lack of effective integration into connected cars devices are some of the issues that form the bottlenecks in this market.
Some of the key functions that come under cyber security are the prevention of assaults on service components of the V2IoT or Vehicle to Internet of Things, jamming of signals (gadgets that do this are shabby and conveniently acquired), and prevention of transmission of counterfeit information to other connected cars, as well as their operators. As the market expands, the ecosystem for connected cars is also expected to come under the purview of cyber security as metro cities accommodating connected cars (called smart-cities) will have information disseminating docks which could potentially be affected by malware. Motives for cyber threat for connected cars could include theft of freights, malice and burglary.
The global market for cyber security of cars has been segmented by different types of software-based and hardware-based services. The market has also been segmented by regions i.e. North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Some of the key players mentioned in the report are:
• Argus Cyber Security
• Infineon Technologies AG
• Tesla Motors
Key Deliverables in the Study
• Market analysis for the global market for cyber security of cars with region specific assessment and competition analysis on the global and regional scale.
• Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
• Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario and rising prospective opportunities, along with identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
• Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
• Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global market for cyber security of cars on both global and regional scale.
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
• A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
• Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Table of Contents
1.1 Key Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Market Dynamics
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Factors Driving the Market
3.2.1 Increasing demand for Connected Cars and Consumers Attention to Cyber Security
3.2.2 Regulations and Standards
3.2.3 Increasing Adaption of ADAS and Approaching Era to Autonomous Vehicles
3.3 Factors Restraining the Market
3.3.1 Time Taking Process - To integrate perfeclty and to retrofit into existing cars
3.3.2 Diverse Nature of the Market
4. Technology Overview
4.1 Technology Snapshot
4.2 Cyber Security Technologies for Cars
4.2.1 Software Based Technologies
4.2.2 Hardware Based Technologies
4.2.3 Upcoming Technologies
4.3 Automotive Security Evaluations
4.3.1 Theoretical Automotive Security Testing
4.3.2 Practical Automotive Security Testing
220.127.116.11 Functional Testing
18.104.22.168 Vulnerability Scanning
22.214.171.124 Penetration Testing
126.96.36.199.1 Black Box Testing
188.8.131.52.2 White Box Testing
184.108.40.206.3 Grey Box Testing
5. Global Cyber Security for Cars - Segmented by Type of Solution
5.1 Software based
5.2 Hardware based
5.3 Professional Services
5.5 Others (physical securing, operational services, managing critical services et al)
6. Global Cyber Security for Cars - Segmented by Type of Security
6.1 Network Security
6.2 Application Security
6.3 Cloud Security
6.4 Others (Data and Wireless)
7. Global Cyber Security for Cars - Segmented by Geography
7.1 United States
7.4 Rest of the World
8. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8.1 Security Providers
8.1.1 Argus Cyber Security
8.1.2 TowerSec (Harman International Industries Inc.)
8.1.3 Delphi Automotive Plc
8.1.4 Arilou Technologies
8.1.5 Escrypt Embedded Systems
8.1.7 Continental AG
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Recent Investments
9.2 Investor Outlook
10. Future of Cyber Security for Cars
Orbis Research is a single point aid for all your Market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required Market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Release ID: 202225