Some of the key players in Commercial Vehicle & Off-highway Radar include Continental AG, Robert Bosch GMBH, Hitachi, Panasonic, Analog Devices Inc, Texas Instruments, NXP Semiconductors, Gentex Corporation, and Elektrobit.
— Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing number of autonomous vehicles, rising demand for commercial vehicles, and need for measuring the velocity of vehicles with high accuracy. However, inability of the system to distinguish multiple targets is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Request for sample here: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/commercial-vehicle-and-off-highway-radar-market/request-sample
Off-highway vehicles come across a variety of terrains that do not have proper visibility. The radar system has the ability to perform in adverse climate or lighting conditions, which go with the working environment of off-highways vehicles.
By vehicle type, commercial vehicle segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as it is becoming necessary to tackle speed, distance, and such parameters of the commercial vehicles.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/commercial-vehicle-and-off-highway-radar-market
On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the increasing infrastructure projects initiated by governments in the region.
• 77-81 GHz
• 24 GHz
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Medium and Heavy Trucks
• Commercial Vehicle
• Off-hughway Vehicles
• Agriculture Equipment
• Construction Equipment
• Mining Equipment
• Pickup Trucks and Vans
• Long Range Radar
• Short & Medium Range Radar
• Mono Camera
• Stereo Camera
• Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
• Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
• Blind Spot Detection (BSD)
• Intelligent Park Assisst (IPA)
• Forward Collsion Warning (FCW)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
Release ID: 88954151