Some of the key players in Global Agricultural Chelates market include Syngenta, Aries Agro Ltd, BASF SE, ICL, Nufarm Ltd, Yara International Asa, Haifa Chemicals, Manvert, The Andersons, Inc., ATP Nutrition, Dow Chemical Company, and Shandong Iro Chelating Chemical Co., Ltd.
— While the factors like increase in adoption of precision-farming technology, and huge demand for high-value crops are fuelling the growth of the market. However, growth of the organic fertilizers industry is likely to hamper the profit boundaries of the market.
Request for sample here: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/agricultural-chelates-market/request-sample
Micronutrients are essential agriculture for expanding the yield and improving the quality of agricultural produce. Though required in little amounts, these basic elements are consumed by plants to carry out important bodily functions. They are effectively provided by complexes containing chelated compounds, these compounds being steadier than their non-chelated compounds.
Based on type, EDTA is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the increase in population and a decrease in arable land. The growers are also using innovative inputs to increase crop yields, along with enhancing the quality to meet the needs of the growing population and the food processing industry.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/agricultural-chelates-market
By geography, Asia Pacific is likely to have a huge demand due to growing population and the increasing demand for food has forced farmers to grow crops with higher yield, thus increasing the demand for the market in this region.
Make an inquiry at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/agricultural-chelates-market
• EDDHA [Ethylenediamine-N, N’-Bis (2-Hydroxyphenylacetic Acid)]
• IDHA [D, L-Aspartic Acid N- (1, 2-Dicarboxyethyl) Tetrasodium Salt]
• EDTA (Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid)
• DTPA (Diethylenetriaminepentaacetic Acid or Pentetic Acid)
• Other Types
Mode of Applications Covered:
• Seed Dressing
• Soil Application
• Foliar Sprays
• Other Mode of Applications
• Other Micronutrients
Crop Types Covered:
• Oilseeds & Pulses
• Cereals & Grains
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Commercial Crops
• Turf & Ornamental Crops
End Users Covered:
• Indoor Farming
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
Release ID: 88948772