The 3D Printing Plastics Market report provides study with in-depth overview, describing about the Product, Industry Scope and elaborates market outlook and status to 2026.
— Growing demand from the automotive and aerospace industries, latest developments in the additive manufacturing sector and favourable government support are anticipated to drive the development of the 3D printing plastics market.
The global 3D printing plastics market was valued at USD 748.8 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 2,368.4 million in 2026, growing at a CAGR of 16.4% during the forecast period.
Get A Sample copy of 3D Printing Plastics market 2016-26 Report at: https://www.alltheresearch.com/sample-request/180
In 3D printing, different kinds of plastics are used for 3D printing, such as ABS plastic, PLA, polyamide (nylon), stereolithography (epoxy resins), polyamide-filled glass, photopolymers, and polycarbonate, among others. It is commonly accepted from car bodywork to mobile phone instances and used across various industries such as aerospace & defense, automotive, and electrical & electronics. It is mainly used to reduce the lead time provided by additive manufacturing methods for the production of components and parts.
Increasing demand for efficient manufacturing of parts and products in the healthcare industry and growing demand in manufacturing activities are primarily driven the growth of the market over the years. Moreover, the rise in adoption across automotive, aerospace & defense, and electrical & electronics are the other major end-use industries of 3D printing plastics, which expected to influence the 3D printing plastics market in terms of sales and revenue. Considering the present situation, the raise in demand for product advancement, increase in government financial support for establishing new technological manufacturing facilities, and the growth in demand from end-use application sectors such as automotive, healthcare and aviation are projected to increase product revenues of the market.
However, the elevated expenses of 3d printed products and the demand for large volumes for research and development are anticipated to hinder the growth of the worldwide 3D printing plastics industry during the forecast period.
• Based on the type, the photopolymer type segment accounted for approximately 27% of the share in the global 3D printing plastics market in 2018.
• Based on the form, the filament segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 18% throughout the forecast period.
• Based on the application, the healthcare segment is expected to dominant the market during the forecast period.
• North America accounted for nearly 37% share of the global 3D printing plastics market in 2018
Inquire for Discount Upto 50% on 3D Printing Plastics market 2019-26 Report at: https://www.alltheresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/180
• In August 2019, Kumovis has revealed its first 3D printer, R1. The product was designed to provide solution for manufacturing patient-specific medical devices and prototypes by using high-performance plastics like PEEK.
• In July 2019, BASF SE revealed Ultrafuse 316L metal 3D printing filament.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Market Dynamics
Chapter 3 Global 3D Printing Plastics Market, by Type
Chapter 4 Global 3D Printing Plastics Market, by Form
Chapter 5 Global 3D Printing Plastics Market, by Application
Chapter 6 Global 3D Printing Plastics Market, by Region
Chapter 7 Competitive Intelligence
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
Chapter 9 Preface
Submit your details and specific interests for all customization needs Here https://www.alltheresearch.com/customization/180
Release ID: 88918280