The report for “Online Grocery Market in India” is Exclusory Available at ReportsnReports.com with Latest Advancement. Report covered the detailed Information in a segregated way like Segmentation, Growth Overview, Mega Trends, Key Companies Profiles and major Drivers by 2023
— India Online Grocery Market Report is a professional and in-depth study on the market overview, market dynamics, competitive analysis and leading players strategies.
#Download Free Sample Copy of Indian Online Grocery Market 2019 across with 600 Pages and Table of content. @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=2290789
- Amazon India Pvt. Ltd.
- Godrej Natures Basket Ltd.
- Grofers India Pvt. Ltd.
- Paytm E-Commerce Pvt. Ltd. (Paytm Mall)
- Reliance Retail Ltd. (RelianceSmart.in)
- Supermarket Grocery Supplies Pvt. Ltd. (BigBasket)
- UrDoorstep eRetail Pvt. Ltd.
- ZN Retail Pvt. Ltd.
The online grocery market in India, which is a segment of the e-services industry, operates with the help of grocers either in the form of a supermarket, e-commerce platform, or a brick-and-mortar grocery store that provides its customers with the facility of ordering grocery online. The service providers operate in any of the following four models: home delivery, click and collect, third party or personal shopping, and direct t- consumer.
In India, the online grocery market is at a nascent stage. Currently, only ~0.15% (~ 2 Mn out of ~1.35 Bn) Indians make purchases through online channels, mainly due t- abundant presence of physical grocery stores across the country. However, the market is anticipated t- expand at a high compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of ~68.66% during the 2018-2023 period, t- reach a value of INR 1,034.13 Bn by 2023, from its 2018 value of INR 62.01 Bn. Such remarkable growth of the Indian online grocery market is accounted t- growing customer acceptance, increasing internet and smartphone penetration, new market entries, and increasing focus of online marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart in the grocery segment.
Order a copy of research reports @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=2290789
Key growth drivers of the market:
- Acceptance of online grocery platforms in India has increased in recent years, owing t- the rising awareness about the convenience of the process, digital literacy, and internet penetration across the country. Also, investors have shown the tendency t- spend large amounts on customer retention, because grocery is an essential commodity for households. Therefore, customer acceptance, and high investment on customer retention is expected t- lead t- further growth of the online grocery market in India.
- The central government of India has designed and developed smart cities with a state-of-the-art infrastructure for setting up different models of e-commerce and online transactions. Owing t- these reasons, the online grocery retail market is witnessing a growth rate of ~25-30% in the Indian metropolitans, and other emerging smart cities.
Key deterrents t- the growth of the market:
- Most of the customers in India often show a tendency of switching between different online grocers, with special inclination towards those wh- provide more discounts, charge less for delivery, and generate a higher value of coupon offers. As a result, the online grocery market players face difficulty in developing a loyal customer base in India, which in turn hampers their business.
- The Indian grocery market is dominated by ~12 Mn local physical grocery stores. Most of the Indian families still prefer purchasing grocery from the kirana stores, because of lack of trust, thus hindering generation of revenue for online grocers.
Enquire here and get customization & check discount for report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=2290789
In the end, the India Online Grocery Market report’s conclusion part notes the estimation of the industry veterans.
About Us: ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
Name: Vishal Kalra
Email: Send Email
Release ID: 88932594