Foam Glass Market report gives complete study of Market growth drivers, Current growth, market trends, Market structure, Market projections for upcoming years.
— A Fresh report titled “Foam Glass Market” delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. The report contains 91 pages which highly exhibit on current market analysis scenario, upcoming as well as future opportunities, revenue growth, pricing and profitability. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
Get Free Sample Research Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=2382918
The Foam Glass Market is estimated at 1,503 kilotons in 2019 and is projected to reach 1,964 kilotons by 2024, at a CAGR of 5.5% between 2019 and 2024. This report spread across 91 Pages, Profiling 10 Companies and Supported with 72 Tables and 24 Figures is now available in this research.
Top Companies profiled in the Foam Glass Market:
Owens Corning (US)
Zhejiang Dehe Insulation Technology Co.Ltd. (China)
Zhejiang Zhenshen Insulation Technology Corp. (China)
UUSIOAINES OY (Finland)
Refaglass (Czech Republic)
Earthstone international (US)
Anhui Huichang New Material Co. Ltd. (China)
Inquire more about the report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=2382918
“Industrial end-use is expected to register the highest CAGR in the global foam glass market during the forecast period.”
The industrial end-use segment is projected to witness the highest growth in the foam glass market. The industrial use of foam glass includes as a material for fire-proofing petrochemical tanks, insulating hot and cold tanks, insulating cryogenic tanks, and piping insulation of chemical processing systems. It is fire-resistant, water-resistant, and possesses high load-bearing capability. Also, it is corrosion-resistant. It makes it suitable for insulating cryogenic systems of LNG and LPG pipelines.
“The building & industrial insulation application is expected to drive the foam glass market.”
Among the foam glass applications, building & industrial insulation is projected to grow at the fastest during the forecast period. Foam glass serves as an excellent insulating material for both commercial and non-commercial buildings. It provides additional safety from fire; this makes it suitable for use in industries, especially in petrochemical factories that are susceptible to fire.
“Europe is projected to record the highest growth rate during the forecast period.”
Europe accounted for the largest share in the foam glass market, and this trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. In Europe, Germany, Norway, and Sweden are estimated to be the key players in the region. Growing demand for environment-friendly insulating materials in various end-use industries is driving the market in the region.
Breakdown of primary participants’ profile:
• By Company Type - Tier 1 –60%, Tier 2 – 30%, and Tier 3 –10%
• By Designation - C level –50%, Director level – 30%, and Others – 20%
• By Region - Europe –40%, APAC – 30%, North America – 20%,RoW-10%
Direct purchase this research report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=2382918
• To forecast the market size of different segments with respect to four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the world (RoW)
• To define, describe, and forecast the size of the foam glass market, in terms of volume
• To provide detailed information regarding the significant factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the growth of the market
• To analyze and forecast the market size on the basis of type, process, application, and end-use industry
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the market
• To analyze the competitive developments such as expansion, and acquisition
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
Name: Mr. Vishal
Email: Send Email
Address: Corporate Headquarters, Tower B5, office 101,, Magarpatta SEZ,, Hadapsar, Pune-411013, India,
Phone: +1 888 391 5441
Release ID: 88895548