The 230 pages latest publication on Epoxy Resins in Pressure Vessels Market throws light on the market dynamics and the factors impacting the business environment.
— Stratview Research’s latest market report on Epoxy Resins in Pressure Vessels Market covers the wide spectrum of the factors governing the future growth including drivers, challenges, emerging trends, technology changes, and environmental factors. The report is a perfect blend of insights and market figures which would enable the business strategists to churn out the future business strategies.
According to the report, Epoxy Resins in Pressure Vessels Market is likely to reach an estimated value of US$ 38.3 million in 2022.
Pressure vessels represent one of the fastest-growing markets for epoxy resin in the composites industry. Global epoxy resin market in pressure vessels for alternative fuels is projected to grow at a double-digit CAGR of 12.2% over the next five years, driven by increasing demand for alternative fuel based vehicles owing to stringent government regulations and lower price of natural gas as compared to gasoline and shift from type I vessel to type II, III, and IV vessels to make the vehicle lightweight for greater fuel efficiency and reduced carbon emissions.
Europe is projected to remain the largest market for epoxy resins in pressure vessels for alternative fuels over the next five years, driven by an increased demand for alternative fuel vehicles using composite pressure vessels. This region is also likely to remain the fastest growing market during the same period as major European automakers are launching new auto models with powertrains dependent on compressed natural gas to leverage the abundant shale gas resources. A majority of them are using lightweight tanks with the purpose of reducing vehicle's weight to achieve European carbon emission standards.
The global epoxy resin market in pressure vessels is highly consolidated with the presence of a few major global players. Huntsman Corporation, Hexion Inc, Olin Corporation, Nan Ya Plastics, and The 3M Company are the major epoxy resin suppliers to the pressure vessel manufacturers worldwide. New product development and collaboration with pressure vessel manufacturers are some of the key strategies adopted by epoxy resin manufacturers to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Stratview Research has done a rigorous study on Epoxy Resins in Pressure Vessels Market in its recently launched market report. Market forecast has been done after considering the views of key decision makers, extensive desk research, key market drivers and challenges, apart from our market expertise. Identify the most important factors and opportunities impacting your business decisions.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
• Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
• Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
• Market trend and forecast analysis
• Market segment trend and forecast
• Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
• Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
• Emerging trends
• Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
• Key success factors
This report studies the, Epoxy Resins in Pressure Vessels Market and has segmented the market in four ways, keeping in mind the interest of all the stakeholders across the value chain. The following are the four ways in which the market is segmented:
Global Epoxy Resin Market in Pressure Vessels for Alternative Fuels by Vessel Type:
• Type II (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
• Type III (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
• Type IV (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
Global Epoxy Resin Market in Pressure Vessels for Alternative Fuels by Application Type:
• CNG Vehicles (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
• Hydrogen Vehicles (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
• Gas Transport (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
Global Epoxy Resin Market in Pressure Vessels for Alternative Fuels by Vehicle Type:
• Light Vehicles (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
• Medium & Heavy Duty Vehicles (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
• Others (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, APAC, and RoW)
Global Epoxy Resin Market in Pressure Vessels for Alternative Fuels by Region:
• North America (Country Analysis: USA and Canada)
• Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, UK, Italy, Norway, and Rest of the Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
• Rest of the world (Country Analysis: Brazil, Argentina, and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the Advanced Materials industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research is a global market intelligence firm providing wide range of services including syndicated market reports, custom research and sourcing intelligence across industries, such as Advanced Materials, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Mass Transportation, Consumer Goods, Construction & Equipment, Electronics and Semiconductors, Energy & Utility, Healthcare & Life Sciences, and Oil & Gas.
We have a strong team of industry veterans and analysts with an extensive experience in executing custom research projects for mid-sized to Fortune 500 companies, in the areas of Market Assessment, Opportunity Screening, Competitive Intelligence, Due Diligence, Target Screening, Market Entry Strategy, Go to Market Strategy, and Voice of Customer studies.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.
Name: Ritesh Gandecha
Email: Send Email
Organization: Stratview Research
Address: 400 Renaissance Center, Suite 2600, Detroit, Michigan, MI 48243 United States of America
Release ID: 493575