Enteral Feeding Devices Market Overview by (Oncology and Gastroenterology Applications) by 2022
Enteral feeding devices market study estimates size (including reagents) for 2017 and projects its demand till 2022. Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, rising geriatric population, rising incidence of preterm births, growing demand for enteral feeding devices in home care sector, & shift from parenteral to enteral nutrition are the major factors driving growth of market.
Download Free Sample Brochure of Enteral Feeding Devices Market spread across 304 Pages, Profiling 14 Companies and Supported with 281 Tables and 48 Figures is now available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=328218 .
Enteral feeding devices market expected to reach USD 3.19 Billion by 2022 from USD 2.26 Billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 6.0%. Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, rising geriatric population, rising incidence of preterm births, growing demand for enteral feeding devices in home care sector, & shift from parenteral to enteral nutrition are major factors responsible for the growth of market.
Enteral Feeding Devices Market, By Application
3 Liver Cancer
4 Pancreatic Cancer
5 Esophageal Cancer
8 Neurological Disorders
Enteral Feeding Devices Market, By End User
3 Home Care Settings
4 Ambulatory Care Settings
Access More Information on Enteral Feeding Devices Market with Top Trends, Forecast, Analysis and Overview at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=328218 .
Prominent players in enteral feeding devices market are Fresenius Kabi (Germany), Halyard Health (US), Medtronic (Ireland), B. Braun (Germany), Abbott (US), C.R. Bard (US), Boston Scientific (US), Cook Medical (US), CONMED (US), Nestlé (Switzerland), Danone (France), Moog (US), Vygon (France), and Applied Medical Technology (US).
1 Enteral Feeding Device Manufacturers
2 Hospitals and Clinics
3 Home Healthcare Agencies
4 Nursing Homes
5 Assisted Living Facilities
6 Healthcare Insurance Providers
7 Market Research and Consulting Firms
8 Venture Capitalists and Investors
Click now for more information on this research of “Enteral Feeding Devices Market by Type (Feeding Pump, Feeding Tube, Giving Set, Enteral Syringes), Age Group (Adult, Pediatric), Application (Oncology, Gastroenterology, Diabetes), End User (Hospital, Home Care) - Global Forecast to 2022” report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=328218 .
Key Objectives of the Study
• To define, describe, segment, and forecast the enteral feeding devices market on the basis of type, age group, application, end user, and region.
• To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges).
• To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the overall market.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market players.
• To forecast the size of the enteral feeding devices market, in five main regions (along with countries)—North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
• To profile key players in the global market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies and market shares.
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as mergers and acquisitions; new product/technology developments; expansions; partnerships and alliances; and R&D activities of the leading players in the enteral feeding devices market.