According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Electrostatic discharge (ESD) Protection Devices Market is accounted for $2712.10 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $4292.11 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period.
— Growing number of data centers, increasing usage of mobile devices and rising adoption of IoT are the boosting factors for the market growth. However, factors such as competition among local vendors and design issues are hindering the market growth.
An ESD protection device protects electrical equipment from electrostatic discharges.ESD protection devices channelize an electrostatic surge to the ground in order to protect the device. An ESD protection device is any component which can be damaged by common static charges which build up on people, tools, and other non-conductors or semiconductors. ESD Protection Devices are employed at all points where electrical devices are likely to come in contact with a person or an object. ESD is the transfer of energy between any two objects that are differently charged, which can otherwise be hazardous to the electronic device as well as the user.
Based on End User, the Consumer Electronics segment held significant growth during the forecast period due to increasing smartphone penetration in developing economies and an increase in the purchase of smart wearables. Consumer electronics is a huge potential area for the Internet of Things (IoT) which fuels the demand for (ESD) Protection Devices. By geography, Asia Pacific holds the largest market share during the forecast period due to the growth of the manufacturing sector.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/electrostatic-discharge-esd-protection-devices-market
Some of the key players profiled in the Electrostatic discharge (ESD) Protection Devices include ROHM Semiconductor, Semtech Corporation, Littelfuse, Inc., Texas Instruments Incorporated, Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Infineon Technologies AG, Nexperia, ON Semiconductor Corporation, Bourns, Inc. and STMicroelectronics N.V.
• Self Restoring Fuse
• Ordinary Fuse
• Thermal Fuse
• Semiconductor based ESD Protection Devices
• Ceramic based ESD Protection Devices
Product Types Covered:
• Clamping Voltage Max >300V
• Clamping Voltage Max 200 to 300V
• Clamping Voltage Max 100 to 200V
• Clamping Voltage Max < 100V Applications Covered: • Power-line Protection • Data-line Protection • Computers • Servers • Test Equipment • Mobile Devices • Digital Screens • Security and Alarm Systems • Medical Equipment • Point-of-Sales Terminals • Digital Screens • Other Applications End Users Covered: • Aerospace & Defense • Consumer Electronics • Automotive • Precision Instruments • Motor Drive • Renewable • Food Industry • Chemical Industry • Power Infrastructure • Circuit board • Electronic equipment • Other End Users Regions Covered: • North America o US o Canada o Mexico • Europe o Germany o France o Italy o UK o Spain o Rest of Europe • Asia Pacific o Japan o China o India o Australia o New Zealand o South Korea o Rest of Asia Pacific • South America o Argentina o Brazil o Chile o Rest of South America • Middle East & Africa o Saudi Arabia o UAE o Qatar o South Africa o Rest of Middle East & Africa What our report offers: - Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments - Market share analysis of the top industry players - Strategic recommendations for the new entrants - Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets - Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations) - Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations - Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends - Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments - Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
Release ID: 500731