Get top Home Depot windows with 12-month financing at no interest for improved curb appeal, recoup value and insulation.
— Home Depot, the biggest name in America’s hardware store industry, is offering special financing windows for anyone looking to improve the insulation and look of their home. Whether a homeowner is looking for storm, vinyl, or wood windows, Home Depot has what they need.
For more details and ways to get a free estimate, anyone interested can visit Home Depot’s marketing page.
Home Depot’s Special Financing
To get the complete freedom to finance Home Depot’s windows, the homeowner ought to treat themselves right by taking advantage of this rare opportunity. Here are the conditions for this plan in a nutshell:
• The homeowner will not incur any interest if the price of their windows is paid in full within 12 months of the time of purchase.
• The total cost of their windows must be equal to or exceed that of $5,000.
• If they don’t pay the amount within 12 months, the full sum of interest will be charged to their account.
• They must make the purchase either using the Home Depot or EXPO Design Center Consumer Credit Card. Those interested can apply for the Consumer Credit Card at Home Depot’s Credit Center.
• They need to have good credit standing.
• Offer is valid from the start of this month to January 31st of 2018.
That’s a pretty great deal. If a homeowner buys six wood windows for $6,000, they would only need to pay $500 a month to cover the cost within 12 months, interest-free.
Homeowners can use this financing option to cover installed roofing, siding, windows, insulation, gutter, and leaf protection products, so long as the combined total comes to $5,000 or more.
Now that the details of the offer have been outlined, visit WindowQuote’s showcasing of some of Home Depot’s bestselling replacement windows.
Homeowners looking for a professional installation of replacement windows and free in-home consultation and estimates can fill out this form for an appointment.
Name: Ali Shokri
Organization: Remodeling LLC
Release ID: 176308