OrbisResearch.com has published "Global Corrugated Packaging and Containerboard Market Report: Insights, Trends and Forecast (2019-2023)" research report to its store
— The global corrugated packaging market by application can be segmented as follows: industrial & transport packaging, food & dairy, beverages, healthcare & cosmetics and other consumer goods. The highest share was held by industrial & transport packaging. The global containerboard market by type can be segmented as follows: virgin and recycled. The dominant share of the market was held by recycled segment.
The global corrugated packaging market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.69% during the period spanning 2019-2023. The market is expected to reach US$294.1 billion in 2023. The global containerboard market is expected to rise and reach US$243.2 billion in 2023. It is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 8.21% during the period spanning 2019-2023. The growth in global corrugated packaging and containerboard market is accrued to various factors such as rising e-commerce sales, increasing urban population, expanding food & beverage market and increasing GDP per capita. The market growth is hindered by various factors like increasing prices of raw materials and high installation & maintenance cost of machinery. To overcome these challenges, the market is expected to experience key developments like higher demand from processed food market and fit-to-product characteristic of the corrugated box.
The global corrugated packaging market by region can be segmented into following four regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and ROW. The highest share was held by North America due to rising domestic product and growing demand for packed food and beverages.
Scope of the report:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global corrugated packaging and containerboard market.
• The major corrugated packaging regional markets (Asia Pacific, North America, Europe & Others) have been analyzed, along with country coverage of the US, China (Northern China, Eastern China, Southern China) and Japan. The major containerboard regional market (North America and Western Europe) have been analyzed, along with country coverage of the US, Canada and Japan.
• The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
• The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (Mondi Group, Smurfit Kappa Group, International Paper, DS Smith, WestRock and Packaging Corporation of America) are also presented in detail.
Request a sample @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/3928058
Key Target Audience:
• Corrugated & Containerboard Manufacturers
• Supply Chain Partners
• End Users (Businesses/ Consumers)
• Consulting Firms
• Investment Banks
• Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities
Few points from Table of Contents:
1. Market Overview
1.2 Corrugated Board Manufacturing Process
1.3 Kinds of Corrugated Board
1.4 Corrugated Box Manufacturing Process
1.5 Types of Corrugated Boxes
1.6 Classification of Flute Size
1.7 Advantages of Corrugated Packaging
2. Global Corrugated Packaging Market
2.1 Global Corrugated Packaging Market by Value
2.2 Global Corrugated Packaging Market Forecast by Value
2.3 Global Corrugated Packaging Market by Volume
2.4 Global Corrugated Packaging Market Forecast by Volume
2.5 Global Corrugated Packaging Market Volume Share by Application
2.6 Global Corrugated Packaging Market Volume by Application
2.7 Global Corrugated Packaging Market Volume Forecast by Application
2.8 Global Corrugated Packaging Market Value by Application
2.9 Global Corrugated Packaging Market Value by Region
Direct purchase the report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase-single-user/3928058
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (972)-362-8199; +91 895 659 5155
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas - 75204, U.S.A
Phone: +1 (972)-362-8199
Release ID: 88934889