Pune, India, 20th December 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Country Profile: Confectionery Sector in Singapore”.
The Singaporean Confectionery sector is driven by rising disposable income of consumers allowing them to buy novel and high quality confectionery products in the country. Of the three markets, Sugar Confectionery is the largest in value and volume terms and is also forecast to register the fastest growth during 2016-2021. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading channel for the distribution of Confectionery in the country. Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the sector and is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2016-2021. Ferrero Rocher, Ricola and Fisherman`s Friend are the leading brands in the Confectionery sector.
August Storck Kg
Chocoladefabriken Lindt & Sprüngli AG
Lotte Co. Ltd.
Mondelez International Inc
Network Foods International Ltd
The Hershey Company
Yildiz Holding AS
J.H. Whittaker & Sons Ltd
Petra Foods Limited.
The MUI Group
Alfred Ritter GmbH & Co. KG.
Morinaga & Co. Ltd.
Perfetti Van Melle SpA
Meiji Holdings Co. Ltd.
Cocoaland Holdings Bhd
Golden Boronia Pty Ltd
Hacks Sdn Bhd
Konimex Pharmaceutical Laboratories PT
Lofthouse Of Fleetwood Ltd.
Nin Jiom Medicine
Manufactory (Hong Kong) Limited
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
B Global Foods
The Procter & Gamble Company
Country Profile report on the Confectionery sector in Singapore provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021.
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Chocolate, Gum, and Sugar Confectionery with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as Cash & Carries and warehouse Clubs, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and others
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Package material data for Glass, Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; Pack data for: Carton, Film, Bag/Sachet, Tub, Wrapper, Bottle, and Tube.
- The Singaporean Confectionery sector is forecast to register value growth of 13.3% during 2016-2021
- The per capita consumption of Confectionery is higher in Singapore compared to the regional level
- Sugar Confectionery is the largest market in value and volume terms in the Singaporean Confectionery sector
- Per capita consumption of Sugar Confectionery is high in Singapore compared to global and regional levels
- The Sugar Confectionery market leads the Singaporean Confectionery sector with Health & Wellness claims
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Confectionery products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Table of Content: Key Points
1. Report Scope 7
2. Executive summary 9
3. Singapore in the global and regional context 10
3.1. Singapore’s share in the Global and Asia-Pacific Confectionery sector 10
3.2. Singapore compared to other leading countries in Asia-Pacific 11
4. Market size analysis - Confectionery sector 12
4.1. Value and volume analysis - Confectionery sector in Singapore 12
4.2. Per capita consumption - Singapore compared to Asia-Pacific and globally 13
4.3. Extent to which consumers are trading up/down 14
4.4. Value and volume analysis of markets in the Confectionery sector 15
4.5. Growth analysis by markets 16
5. Market and category analysis 17
5.1. Per capita consumption analysis by markets 17
5.2. Market analysis: Chocolate 18
5.3. Market analysis: Gum 21
5.4. Market analysis: Sugar Confectionery 23
6. Distribution analysis 26
6.1. Distribution channel share analysis: Confectionery 26
6.2. Distribution channel share analysis: Chocolate 27
6.3. Distribution channel share analysis: Gum 28
6.4. Distribution channel share analysis: Sugar Confectionery 29
7. Competitive landscape 30
7.1. Brand share analysis by sector 30
Get in touch:
Release ID: 280538