China Blood Product market 2019-2025 research report provides growth factor, demand, release volume, top blood product manufacturers analysis, Market Segments, supply & demand, market size, competitive landscape and forecasts.
Blood Product Market has been further opened. In 2018, the lot release volume of Chinese main blood products increased 13.5% year on year to 73.94 million bottles, of which the lot release volume of human albumin soared 13.8% year on year to 45.17 million bottles.— With the adjustment of the national medical insurance catalogue, the clinical application and reimbursement rate of almost all blood products have been greatly improved, and the
At present, Chinese blood products are still center on albumin, of which human albumin occupies a relatively high proportion. By the lot release volume, human albumin accounts for about 60%, followed by human immunoglobulin for intravenous injection with about 15%, human rabies immunoglobulin and tetanus immunoglobulin with more than 5% each.
Get a Copy of China Blood Product Market Research Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=1951980
The proportion of human fibrinogen, three special immunoglobulins, human prothrombin complex and coagulation factor VIII is relatively low, especially coagulation factor products, life-saving drugs for hemophilia patients, are often in shortage. The main reason is that the current utilization rate of plasma in China is low, and many companies are unable to produce such blood products. Therefore, China’s blood product industry still faces big problems: how to further raise the plasma collection volume, how to expand the production scale of various products, how to improve the resource utilization, and how to alleviate the tight supply.
There are over 30 blood product manufacturers in a less concentrated industry in China. Among them,
- China Biologic Products,
- Hualan Biological Engineering,
- Shanghai RAAS Blood Products
- Beijing Tiantan Biological Products and others are more competitive, as they have richer blood product lines and adequate supply of raw materials from plasma stations.
In the future, China’s blood product industry will see faster industry integration and higher concentration.
Direct Purchase of China Blood Product Industry Research Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1951980
The report highlights the following:
• Analysis on development of China blood product market, including policies, status quo, market structure, supply & demand, market size and competitive landscape;
• Analysis on market segments of China blood product industry, covering human albumin, human immunoglobulin (pH4) for intravenous injection, blood coagulation factor VIII, hepatitis B human immunoglobulin, human immunoglobulin, human prothrombin complex, Tetanus Immunoglobulin, and Human Rabies Immunoglobulin;
• Analysis on 13 blood product enterprises, including operation, revenue structure, gross margin, R & D investment, blood product business and development strategy;
• Summary & forecast and trends
Table of Contents
1. Overview of Blood Products
2. Development of China Blood Product Industry
3. Market Segments of China Blood Product Industry
4. Major Enterprises
5. Summary and Forecast
Name: Vishal Kalra
Email: Send Email
Release ID: 484796