Global Building Envelope Market 2019 by Application (Mineral Wool, Wooden, Polyester, Fabric), Industry End User (Commercial, Residential, Industrial) & Region- Key Manufacturers, Analysis, Growth Trends, and Forecast till 2026
— The Global Building Envelope Market 2019 Industry is expected at USD 129.65 billion in 2019 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.45% between 2019 and 2026. Various countries, such as, India, China, U.S., U.K. are taking key initiatives to introduce the sustainable development in building construction. These countries are introducing building energy codes for commercial building in order to obtain sustainable development.
Get Sample Copy of this Report- https://www.orianresearch.com/request-sample/1159424
The primary purposes of these codes are to reduce the energy consumption and eventually reduce negative impact on the environment. For instance, according to European Union, 12% of building stock in Europe is public, whereas 88% is private buildings. Thus, their government is promoting the application of sustainability in building design and construction more in private sector. Moreover, according to the U.S. department of energy, the building energy codes are expected to save around USD 126 billion, 841 MMT of avoided CO2, and 12.82 quads of energy during 2010-2040. The adoption of building energy codes program to lead towards the sustainable development, which in turn is expected to be major driver for the market during forecast period.
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this – https://www.orianresearch.com/enquiry-before-buying/1159424
The construction industry has a negative impact on environment, which causes loss of forest and agricultural land, air pollution, loss of non-renewable sources of energy. For instance, U.S. framed National Environment policy, which has regulations that may delay the construction projects in upcoming years. Thus, the various countries are formulating stringent regulations, which are expected to restrain the growth of market during forecast period.
The global building envelope market is segmented on the basis of application, end user, and region, with focus on manufacturers in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
Key players profiled in the report include:-
• W.R. Meadows, Inc.
• BASF SE
• Linde Group KG
• Keene Building Products
• Tata Steel
• Oldcastle Building Envelope
On the basis of application, the market is split into
On the basis of end user, the market is split into
Order a copy of Global Building Envelope Market Report 2019 @ https://www.orianresearch.com/checkout/1159424
Moreover, the market is classified based on regions and countries as follows:-
• North America- U.S., Canada, Mexico
• Europe- Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy
• Asia-Pacific- China, Japan, India, South Korea
• South America- Brazil, Argentina
• Middle East & Africa- Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa
These enterprises are focusing on growth strategies, such as new product launches, expansions, acquisitions, and agreements & partnerships to expand their operations across the globe.
Key Benefits of the Report:-
• Global, regional, country, product type, application, end user and market size and their forecast from 2015-2026
• Identification and detailed analysis on key market dynamics, such as, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing growth of the market
• Detailed analysis on industry outlook with market specific PESTLE, and supply chain to better understand the market and build expansion strategies
• Identification of key market players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies, detailed financial positions, key products, and unique selling points
• Analysis on key players’ strategic initiatives and competitive developments, such as joint ventures, mergers, and new product launches in the market
• Expert interviews and their insights on market shift, current and future outlook, and factors impacting vendors’ short term and long term strategies
• Detailed insights on emerging regions product type, application, end user and options with qualitative and quantitative information and facts
• Metal Ceramics Equipment & Technology Providers
• Traders, Importers, and Exporters
• Raw Material Suppliers and Distributors
• Research and Consulting Firms
• Government and Research Organizations
• Associations and Industry Bodies
The market is derived through extensive use of secondary, primary, in-house research followed by expert validation and third party perspective, such as, analyst reports of investment banks. The secondary research is the primary base of our study wherein we conducted extensive data mining, referring to verified data sources, such as, white papers, government and regulatory published articles, technical journals, trade magazines, and paid data sources.
Table of Contents-
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Global Building Envelope Market Overview
5. Global Building Envelope Market, by Product Type
6. Global Building Envelope Market, by Application
7. Global Building Envelope Market by Region
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
10. Key Insights
Orian Research is one of the most comprehensive collections of market intelligence reports on the World Wide Web. Our reports repository boasts of over 500000+ industry and country research reports from over 100 top publishers. We continuously update our repository so as to provide our clients easy access to the world's most complete and current database of expert insights on global industries, companies, and products. We also specialize in custom research in situations where our syndicate research offerings do not meet the specific requirements of our esteemed clients.
Name: Ruwin Mendez
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orian Research
Release ID: 88900426